Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    I can see many people recommending Nawaz name. He is a good goalkeeper but what is his height ? At international level and for national team, height becomes a factor !!!

At club level, lack of height, physicality is balanced by foreign players.
    For National Team, height  stamina is considered - that means some less talented players do come into the reckoning on sheer basis of their physicality.
    PassisamgoalkeeparNaujawansudheermylankalatuljggaffertapeAbhishek
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    I actually can't believe it that Nandha Kumar didn't make it
    Passiharitrams24
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30173 Points
    Seriton not being included, after his performance in the ISL (especially the last ditch sliding tackle against Sunil) is a real shocker.
    haritrams24goalkeeparashindiaatuljgAbhishek
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29697 Points
    @Naujawan this is just the camp players, wait and watch how chettri and his agency fixes the final squad 
    sudheermylankalAbhishek
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Yeah will be a shocker if last years champions have many players in the camp.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29697 Points
    Instead of Vishal Kaith they should have called up Subashish Roy Choudhary he is in good form, BTW how did nazary got called he has been worst player for KBFC he failed to put single proper cross in 3 matches. 
    thebeautifulgamesudheermylankalRonnyatuljgindian_goonerAbhishek
    Guys, just realized that even this time, there is no player from the I-league. So, the new coach, who declared at the beginning of his tenure that he would give equal importance to the I-league and the ISL, evidently does not think that the performances of the likes of Laldanmawia Ralte, Samad Ali Mullick and Chullova worthy enough to merit inclusion? Hmmmmm.....
    PassigoalkeeparAbhishek
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    He cant select anyone until he watches them play in I league
    munna219777PassiNagendraindian_goonerdeepu
    And AIFF and its commercial partners (master?) have very conveniently decided that the I-league will not begin before November 30. By then of India's WC qualifiers, on 14th and 19th, will be done and dusted.

What a coincidence.

Ting Tong!! B) o:)
    goalkeeparmunna219777indian_goonerdeepuAbhishek
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited November 2019
    I think he doesn't wanna take a risk before the game. Also doesn't wanna reach a conclusion as to who's good and bad just after two three matches. If he sees half the season and still doesn't include players, it will be a shame.

Also Ileague had a major talent drain, most good quality players have left for ISL.  So these guys aren't considering performances there as legit.
    goalkeepar[Deleted User]Abhishek