FC Pune City vs FC Goa | 26th October

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    I guess people will now agree with my earlier comments few days back that we are one of the weakest team and will fight for 8th spot. Strong 6th sense :P

Again I say it, goans did not deserve such a team. Bunch of loser apart from few. Watch the attendance plummet for the next match. Fucktard owners made a mess of zico's reputation. <:-P
    gaffertapemunna219777
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited October 2014
    Now people will go for pune matches
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29252 Points
    my predicted table
    1. Mumbai city
    2. Atlatico de Kolkata
    3. Chennaiyin fc
    4. Northeast United
    5. Delhi Dynomos
    6. Pune
    7. Kerala
    8. Goa
    ashindiamunna219777
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    with so many matches quickly ,fatigue sets in and even attendance dips,the only way reliance realizes this when they dont see trps
    ashindiamunna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Me also bored with ISL now match everyday

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    In terms of FC Pune City and the attendance, I don't believe the solution is to disband the team if this continues. From what I can tell, FC Pune City have been crap in terms of getting the word out to the people of Pune. Sure, according to @Shankar, you have posters and stuff but what is their marketing campaign? Who are they targeting? How are they doing it?

Also the FC Pune City brand is shit and the ownership has not showed it cares enough. David Trezeguet is a rubbish marquee and the kits look like complete crap as well.

Sure, the city of Pune is somewhat of a flop but football overall is pretty well supported over there, I think the problem is still with the team.
    dhritiman7
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29252 Points
    today's attendance : 7517
    Nagendra
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Crap. Better than Pune FC games but still, crap!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    @arsenalfan700 fc pune seems like targeting IT guys but they missed the basic trump card which Mumbai City/ FC Goa/ Chennayin fc got was get some recognised EPL star..
    and with only david trezequet being a renowned name among the crowd along with higher prices of tickets it was understandable they got lesser attendance

I would be glad if they reduce the price to 200-500 in place of current pricing range of 300-1200... that could give them full stadium i feel

Overall Pune as football hosting city had been disappointing may be due to the location of the stadium along with poor transport facility at disposal in the city
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @shankar I used to live in Pune and I do not believe in this excuse of location or transport.

1) Just next to Balewadi Stadium is indoor stadium where FIVB Junior Volleyball Tournament was played in 2009 and we had crowd in excess of 4000 (jam packed) for the matches there. That also at night.

2) World Series Hockey games were in Pimpri stadium which is even far from balewadi. 5000 capacity was full of people.

3) IPL games in Cricket stadium that is far far away from the city. No transportation at all. 34000 crowd comes there for IPL.

Pune FC in I-League struggle to sell even 100 tickets. They mostly bring free kids. ISL also flop show.
    gaffertapesady