CK Vineeth

Comments

• rudra wrote: »
    I think its more due to the Indian parent's mentality about having a job security. Difficult to get out of that loop. Hard to believe, he would have almost left professional football for some govt job<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Okay but how would this work. Does his job have another place in Kolkata for him. What if he needs to practice? Can he just leave and go.</div><div><br></div><div>And if not what is the point of being a footballer for 9 months and for the next 3 months a worker in a far away state?</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Not sure, maybe they gave some kind of long term leave...If I get to know I will mention it here<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote: »
    Not sure, maybe they gave some kind of long term leave...If I get to know I will mention it here</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thanks man because this is all weird. All we need is half-way thru the season, Prayag release him due to job reasons.</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    There are many PSU's in india who give jobs to the top sport talents in our country....and in return they have to represent their employers....like ONGC, air india players.....if you  see even top cricket players then alll olympic representatives will be having job in one of the PSU<div><br></div><div>They dont have to work basically ofr them but in turn they need to be proud representative of the firm....</div><div>I remember one of boxer/wrestler was given promotion in haryana police thing just because he won some medal in world chalpionships...</div><div><br></div><div>But in this case vineeth will be representing that firm wearing prayag???that is my only doubt....</div><div>or may be that Prayag might have accepted some compensation with them or allow him to represent the firm for all tournaments they might be participating if any....<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">[-(</span></div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    There are many PSU's in india who give jobs to the top sport talents in our country....and in return they have to represent their employers....like ONGC, air india players.....if you  see even top cricket players then alll olympic representatives will be having job in one of the PSU<div><br></div><div>They dont have to work basically ofr them but in turn they need to be proud representative of the firm....</div><div>I remember one of boxer/wrestler was given promotion in haryana police thing just because he won some medal in world chalpionships...</div><div><br></div><div>But in this case vineeth will be representing that firm wearing prayag???that is my only doubt....</div><div>or may be that Prayag might have accepted some compensation with them or allow him to represent the firm for all tournaments they might be participating if any....<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">[-(</span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>That is what concerns me. The fact he is representing a team far away from his actual job.</div>
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited June 2015
    Happy Married life Vineeth

munna219777samatuljgfootydipshakkeerKMgopiajeeshjees_jose
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    Because of ISL, CK vineeth has become sort of superstar in kerala. Got so famous after last year Season and he has effectively used the popularity in promoting his bengaluru fc and indian team selection.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    good we need popular players
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    Ck vineeth govt job in danger. Auditor office Trivandrum is trying to lay off the his job because of lack of attendance. They say he is taking too much leave