ROUND-12

2»

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Pailan Arrows 1-1 Pune FC
    (Jibon Singh) (Keita)

Lajong 0 - 0 Chirag Utd. Kerala

According to eye-witness (from stadium), SLFC fb pages, Lajong won 1-0, but AIFF and other websites saying 0-0! wtf, IndianFootball still in stoneage
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    (Jibon Singh) (Keita)

According to eye-witness (from stadium), SLFC fb pages, Lajong won 1-0, but AIFF and other websites saying 0-0! wtf, IndianFootball still in stoneage
    these sort of thing has happened earlier too...ask ashindia, once updated of some result(if i am not wrong that result too was from NE between SLFC and Mumbai fc)the proper communication in NE is still missing i guess....
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    (Jibon Singh) (Keita)

goal.com edited the scoreline to SLFC 1-0 CUK...
  • SatishSatish 64 Points
    Salgaocars thrash East Bengal 4-0

They seem to get thier act together.

Francis looks Good
  • Ya. The North-East is a footballing hotspot but still the area is in need of some money.

Meanwhile with Salgaocar SC I feel they are getting there slowley now and hopefully they will gain momentum before the AFC Cup. East Bengal on the other hand are looking at another last place finish in Asia.

Pune FC I am happy they are doing well now but its all Manjou Kieta. And Abhra Mondal but manly Kieta. I hope Jeje regains form also that he had at Indian Arrows.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Tolgay and Mehtab had a fight in the HT. Both blew fists against each other
  • Tolgay and Mehtab had a fight in the HT. Both blew fists against each other

That could explain alot. East Bengal went in losing 1-0 at HT and really should have came back. Maybe Tolgay and Mehtab went even more worse on the pitch due to this.

I wonder what the fight was about anyway. You would think they would love each other (Togay scores while Mehtab gets the assists) but this is strange. I could think of three things...

1) Tolgay has finally given up with India and wants to go back to Australia and he probably was ranting about that at HT and Mehtab got pissed off and started the fight.

2) Mehtab just became pissed and started blameing people and Tolgay was one of them and that Mehtab was also pissed at the fact that once again he was ousted from the National Team.

3) John Terry and Wyane Bridge situation