International Football Leagues

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Do not get MLS here 
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/0/22/v-402326.html</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">ENJOY THE GAME! My dad is home now and he does not like MLS so I wont watch it.</font></div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Probably its the silver coated ball. <br>
  • Aruncito wrote:
    Probably its the silver coated ball. <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Nah, my dad is 40% English, 40% Indian and 20% American.</div><div><br></div><div>Basically I showed him the Red Bulls vs San Jose game and the first thing he said to me was...</div><div>"Just watch Henry go to the center circle and smack it into the goal"</div><div><br></div><div>He then left at half-time stating that the league is far from truly great and compared it to League 1. Although I find it hard to disagree, the San Jose game was crap. Todays Red Bulls game was great.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited April 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/0/22/v-402326.html</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">ENJOY THE GAME! My dad is home now and he does not like MLS so I wont watch it.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>If your dad dont like MLS then how come he was interested in you getting to red bulls academy, as you once told that he was the person who use to keep an eye on your performance graph??</div><div>anyway good that you could watch all your fav teams matches online</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/0/22/v-402326.html</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">ENJOY THE GAME! My dad is home now and he does not like MLS so I wont watch it.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>If your dad dont like MLS then how come he was interested in you getting to red bulls academy, as you once told that he was the person who use to keep an eye on your performance graph??</div><div>anyway good that you could watch all your fav teams matches online</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>He does not like what he sees on the field. He likes the structure of the league. He is a huge believer that pro/rel should not be allowed in this league yet and he likes the youth development program where all the academy teams in the United States play in one 200 team Academy league. He also believes that the league will continue to grow and may grow to a mini-Premier League but that is it.</div><div><br></div><div>Basically he is not a fan of it on the field right now but he likes the structure in which the league is ran and that financially it can do big things.</div>
    WOW so it is your dad's thinking which has so much influence in your mind about football structure,...<div><br><div>though i too think the stable league without pro/rel creates huge financial interest as well from corporate world as well</div></div><div>and i wish we get any youth league which is a season long one like it is in US <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">[-O<</span></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote:
    WOW so it is your dad's thinking which has so much influence in your mind about football structure,...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br><div>though i too think the stable league without pro/rel creates huge financial interest as well from corporate world as well</div></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">and i wish we get any youth league which is a season long one like it is in US <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">[-O<</span></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Umm, that is the opposite my friend. I teach my dad. I talk to him and he agrees. My knowledge comes from the follow...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">1) BigSoccer</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2) Soccerbyeves</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">3) EPLTalk</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">4) MajorLeagueSoccerTalk</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">5) InsideMinnesotaSoccer</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">6) The Roar (Australia)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">7) Wikipedia</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And I met Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber before four times and really had a conversation with him once. I talked to him about league structures and the financial business that comes with it.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Plus I have a lot of finance knowledge through marketwatch, Personal Finance, and AP Business.</font></div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote:
    WOW so it is your dad's thinking which has so much influence in your mind about football structure,...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br><div>though i too think the stable league without pro/rel creates huge financial interest as well from corporate world as well</div></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">and i wish we get any youth league which is a season long one like it is in US <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">[-O<</span></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Umm, that is the opposite my friend. I teach my dad. I talk to him and he agrees. My knowledge comes from the follow...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">1) BigSoccer</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2) Soccerbyeves</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">3) EPLTalk</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">4) MajorLeagueSoccerTalk</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">5) InsideMinnesotaSoccer</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">6) The Roar (Australia)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">7) Wikipedia</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And I met Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber before four times and really had a conversation with him once. I talked to him about league structures and the financial business that comes with it.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Plus I have a lot of finance knowledge through marketwatch, Personal Finance, and AP Business.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Have to say a pretty impressive list to get all those knowledges </div><div>and yea i could get your knowledge in finance from your analysis in many other threads..</div><div><br></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    WOW so it is your dad's thinking which has so much influence in your mind about football structure,...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br><div>though i too think the stable league without pro/rel creates huge financial interest as well from corporate world as well</div></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">and i wish we get any youth league which is a season long one like it is in US <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">[-O<</span></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Umm, that is the opposite my friend. I teach my dad. I talk to him and he agrees. My knowledge comes from the follow...</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">1) BigSoccer</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2) Soccerbyeves</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">3) EPLTalk</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">4) MajorLeagueSoccerTalk</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">5) InsideMinnesotaSoccer</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">6) The Roar (Australia)</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">7) Wikipedia</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And I met Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber before four times and really had a conversation with him once. I talked to him about league structures and the financial business that comes with it.</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Plus I have a lot of finance knowledge through marketwatch, Personal Finance, and AP Business.</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Have to say a pretty impressive list to get all those knowledges </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">and yea i could get your knowledge in finance from your analysis in many other threads..</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thats good. Still surprises me though that we dont have a thread where we dont talk about the finances. Like hardcore financies where we in a way do surgery and go deeper into how to create a successful league in India.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Right now saying "I think the AIFF should do this and this and not do this and this" wont help and saying "The AIFF should be ran by any former players or this guy" is to bland.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Why should the AIFF do this? What figures do we have? What interviews do we have? Why should this guy be in AIFF?</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We need to go deeper.</font></div>