Round 4

Comments

• Dude is it live on Ten Action?
  • Where are you watching the match?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportlemon.tv/"; onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportlemon.tv/</a><!-- m -->" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Scroll down to where it says Prayag United vs Pune FC and click the non Bwin link.

Oh and I don't know if it is TEN Action because there is no commentary in mine and there is nothing on the screen that indicates were I am watching it from.
  • 70' Yellow card: Lester Fernandez (Pune FC)

Did not deserve a yellow as he won the ball first but from where the reff was I will let the him (the reff) off on this occasion
  • Its very encouraging to know that the match is being shown online even though it is not being telecasted (though there will be a delayed telecast of the match)
  • 77' Prayag United 4-1 Pune FC
    79' Prayag United 5-1 Pune FC

Goal: Foreigner (Vincent)
    Goal: Foreigner (Josimar)

So far: 12 goals

11 foreign goals
    1 Indian Goal

Analysis: Fuck Round 4
  • Prayag would be nothing without Josimar, Yakubu, and Vincent. This is yet another team that relies on its foreigners to win games. Pune only uses two foreigners in Arata and that Pierre guy from Ivory Coast. They barely help (Arata helps most of the time). If Pune had a few better players and actually used all there budget on players (like all the Kolkata clubs do) they will be champions. But they will never do that which in a way is a good thing.
  • didn't fancy prayag utd will rout pune...feeling bad bcoz a city name based club lost
  • didn't fancy prayag utd will rout pune...feeling bad bcoz a city name based club lost

Ya a city based club losing to a corporate named club that relies solely on foreigners is always a bad thing. Only when Pune FC win I-League will people understand.

At least Sporting Clube de Goa is doing good.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    when will a day come when we could be having a champion representing a particular city/state or any region???hope all the clubs like shillong lajong, Mumbai fc, pune fc and sporting club de goa performs better and finish comfortably in top 10...and may be in coming season they should be ready to go for the title....
    even sporting who are playing good is mainly depended on moga, a foreigner,though happy for mumbai fc that friday wasnt good which means other also would be getting chances.....we need good quality striker desperately now
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    Prayag would be nothing without Josimar, Yakubu, and Vincent. This is yet another team that relies on its foreigners to win games. Pune only uses two foreigners in Arata and that Pierre guy from Ivory Coast. They barely help (Arata helps most of the time). If Pune had a few better players and actually used all there budget on players (like all the Kolkata clubs do) they will be champions. But they will never do that which in a way is a good thing.
    Prayag is not completely dependent on foreigners.They have quality indian players like Lalkamal,Denson,Arnab,Tulunga,Deepak and all of them are playing quite well.There is no team in the I League which is not dependent on foreigners.I am amused that you have mentioned the name of Vincent.LOL.He missed probably most of the chances Prayag got in last 2 matches.I feel teams like Pune FC should seriously concentrate on team building otherwise they will lose the whatever fan base they have.