Manchester City F.C.

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Manchester City showed the world, no amount of legacy or history matters when u r determined to invest and make a change!
  • i agree but wait n watch coz dy still need 2 beat chelsea,lfc n arsenal while we(MUFC) hv faced all those n still lie on 2nd place.
  • hahahaha hv a look.@ PL table ;D
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    <b style="font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Guillem Balague strike again.... Pellegrini it is....</b>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    what if mancini moves to real madrid 
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    thats why i don't like these kinda owners....alex ferguson did not won any trophy for 4 yrs since he joined utd in 1986..<div><br></div><div>is finishing 2nd in epl & fa cup is not an anchievement???? for a club which has been in shadows of red half???<div>F**K off owners ...if i was a futbol player i wud prefer to play in norwich than this SHITTY</div></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @indian_gooner money matters mate... the players have a very short shell life and they need to settle their life in that... will you not shift to a company with greater pay???
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    archak wrote: »
    @indian_gooner money matters mate... the players have a very short shell life and they need to settle their life in that... will you not shift to a company with greater pay???

<br><div>what about happiness? is money that much important?yes it is but happiness of mind is more important?<br> also dont' forget that mancini gave them the trophy to these money spending people...he made unneccessary transfers like scott sinclair, javi garcia who are now on bench...10 yrs back i used to hate chelsea for this reason...scott parker, wayne bridge, mateja kezman, shevchenko, shaun wright phillips,ballack..all flops at chelsea..</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    archak wrote: »

<br><div>what about happiness? is money that much important?yes it is but happiness of mind is more important?<br> also dont' forget that mancini gave them the trophy to these money spending people...he made unneccessary transfers like scott sinclair, javi garcia who are now on bench...10 yrs back i used to hate chelsea for this reason...scott parker, wayne bridge, mateja kezman, shevchenko, shaun wright phillips,ballack..all flops at chelsea..</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>when the salary becomes too high, it itself brings happiness. dont forget these guys have a separate life outside football too</div>