from footballage.com

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    19/11/2011Sporting Clube De Goa : Chirag United Kerala
    19/11/2011 Prayag United : Salgaocar SC
    20/11/2011 Mohun Bagan AC : East Bengal
    20/11/2011 Churchill Brothers SC : Mumbai FC
    the league is gonna be resumed this weekend and one of the world famous derby is just 3 days away ....this was supppose to be the busiest round to discuss i thought....i am a bit surprised that there hasnt been any discussion here....
    whatever happened on 16th is past.....now all kolkatta fans get your furious discussion on yaar...
  • the league is gonna be resumed this weekend and one of the world famous derby is just 3 days away ....this was supppose to be the busiest round to discuss i thought....i am a bit surprised that there hasnt been any discussion here....
    whatever happened on 16th is past.....now all kolkatta fans get your furious discussion on yaar...

OH WOW! The big match between the two stuck in the past teams. I will past. If it wasn't for the Salt Lake Stadium and the fan base the match is nothing but a match between to messed up clubs.

In Simple Terms: I couldn't give a crap about the match. Its just a normal I-League game to me. Sorry but thats how I view it.
    the league is gonna be resumed this weekend and one of the world famous derby is just 3 days away ....this was supppose to be the busiest round to discuss i thought....i am a bit surprised that there hasnt been any discussion here....

OH WOW! The big match between the two stuck in the past teams. I will past. If it wasn't for the Salt Lake Stadium and the fan base the match is nothing but a match between to messed up clubs.

In Simple Terms: I couldn't give a crap about the match. Its just a normal I-League game to me. Sorry but thats how I view it.

another i-league match is what it looks like for all us excluding the fans of those clubs.....but for them i thought there might be enough of emotions to show......may be they too feel it as just another match,,,,
  • tejiteji 142 Points
    Atleast Eastbengal is showing some hope and change with the way things are being run.. as long as they keep Morgan and let him make the changes to run the club in a better direction... Mohan Bagan on the other hand is hopeless after reading what took place with their coach Steve and his description of how things are run..
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Another good match apart from the derby this round should be PFC vs Dempo
  • Prayag United - Salgaocar SC
    I predict turnover for Salaocar, or the team play against the coach?

Mohun - EB
    how many spectators will be expect?
    I see in this match little advantage for mohun because of "home" crowd and if the 2 necessarry player will play for sure.

PFC - Dempo
    Hard match, maybe first losing points for Dempo? PFC has good quality. Maybe a draw.
  • MidlajjMidlajj 134 Points
    Sporting vs C.Kerala -

Sporting unbeaten so far,and C.Kerala coming through four stright defeats,With Anil Kumar back in the team the problem in striking department will be over for the Kerala team.but with missing Ajayan and Charles its very unlikely to get anything away from Sporting.anyways hoping for atleast a point for C.Kerala.
  • Sporting vs C.Kerala -

Sporting unbeaten so far,and C.Kerala coming through four stright defeats,With Anil Kumar back in the team the problem in striking department will be over for the Kerala team.but with missing Ajayan and Charles its very unlikely to get anything away from Sporting.anyways hoping for atleast a point for C.Kerala.

Im sorry but I say Sporting Goa 3-1 Chirag United

Sporting is going to have Moga back the squad who is very lethal this season while Chirag will only have Vineeth and a short defense. Also Anil Kumar won't be at his best at first so I can't see him doing anything right now.
  • Most of the EB-MB related discussions take place on Facebook and not this forum :P