2014-15 Arsenal FC season

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    Arsenal won 3-0 to man c ... A trophy to start the season
  • a great start to season. hope we all have our players free of injury
  • helllo gooners..now that the Transfer period is  over , what say you all about Danny Welback?..i feel he s a great Typical Wenger find... young , EPL proven talent who needs polishing..who knows he may be another henry for us..

for me Chelsea are going to be front runners. followed by City  Arsenal and Liverpool will follow next 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Danny Welbeck is a player I always disparaged when he was Manchester United. I always thought he was talented but only good enough for the lower rings of the Premier League... like a Southampton or a Swansea City but I don't know why, I am excited. Saw him play for England today and he was great... a breath of fresh air. He is fast and good on the ball and a lot more skillful than Giroud who should really now play a Bergkamp role now.

I am happy that Arsenal is more English than before and it should earn us points with the media. Overall the team is good and once Walcott is back I believe we will hit our stride. The season has not been bad so far, we are undefeated after all. Chelsea look good but I still do not like their defense and i believe it can be beat. Also I am not fully on the Costa hype train yet. City are City, we can beat them. Liverpool are rubbish, Mario will do nothing for them. Manchester United will slowly come back, they are to good to fail and Everton will eventually find it. Spurs are shit, as always.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    super Mario is better then Sanchez
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Considering one is a winger while the other is a pure striker you are basically trying to do a Messi/Ronaldo comparison.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    like always arsenal Will have a good run in first half then in next half they will fall behind then there manager will be given 1 more chance to win EPL and the cycle continues
  • Chelsea defense is suspect as seen from the 6-3 win over everton.. advantage chelsea has they have back up players for most of their positions, in our Case we are falling short on personal for defensive Duties..

Ferguson always used to Play Welback B4 Van persie arrived, at such a young age is was dangerous and has scored goal, give him a full season uner Wenger and i am sure he will be a far improved player..

Man United , shoudl improve from their  EPL finish last year but i dont fancy them in the top 4 for sure..

Liverpool with Baletoli, it all depends on Brendon how he manages Him , this guy can be dangerous but needs a firm and disiplined hand i feel , he may or may for fire for them..lets see..u have to agree brendon lifted liverpool up.

City well  i think they will feel chelsea as their competition, it will be intrestng to see them this year
    goalkeepar
This discussion has been closed.