New name suggestions

Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
edited November 2011 in HAL SC
Hey I am just wondering what we would name HAL SC once they become professional. Sooner or later they will have to change name as really, who wants to play for a club named Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Sporting Club.

My suggestion is Bangalore City FC.

Also if HAL still want to be a big part of the club they could just become to fulltime owners of the club and use there company name on the shirt. There are many ways to have a club called Bangalore City FC and still sponsor yourself out.

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Bangalore aeros fc or garden city fc
  • Wow it took a month and one day to get a reply. Hmmm I don't care anyway, I like that we are getting posts here.

Also those team suggestions are nice but personally for me Bangalore City FC and FC Bangalore are my favorite. I don't know but in my opinion I like clubs with the city in the name but if you want Garden City could be the name of the supporters group. The Garden City Supporters!
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9949 Points
    Bangalore aeros fc or garden city fc
    My vote to Bangalore Aeros FC. Also, why not ‘Hindustan FC Bangalore ’, ‘coz that way they can retain a part of their original name. And the ‘Bangalore’ suffix is to add that local flavor as well as to differentiate from the Delhi club of the same name.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I do not think any name change is possible for either HAL or Air India. They are PSUs and they have to cross innumerable hurdles and red tapes if someone understands the necessity of it.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    What Somesh said above is correct.

I can tell u that HALSC management give a damn about the club. Some guys went to seek permission to start the jersey merchandise , they cud not understand the concept well!!!!!

If u need names, here are some -
    Relegated FC
    Eight Star FC
    Aircraft crashers FC

P.S. I am very pissed with them. Management and coach
    What Somesh said above is correct.

I can tell u that HALSC management give a damn about the club. Some guys went to seek permission to start the jersey merchandise , they cud not understand the concept well!!!!!

If u need names, here are some -
    Relegated FC
    Eight Star FC
    Aircraft crashers FC

P.S. I am very pissed with them. Management and coach
    the suggestion were pretty clear that what you think about the club...post script was not needed...
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I want them to survive but cant see any hope :(
    They are not using there full potential...there Indian strikers are better than foreigners but wont give them chance,as a result they either are in bench or play out of position
    I want them to survive but cant see any hope :(
    They are not using there full potential...there Indian strikers are better than foreigners but wont give them chance,as a result they either are in bench or play out of position
    we need coaches who values talent more than the anything else.....see the dempo side they hardly field foreigners any time still they are leading the table comfortably....we need such kind of bold coaches to lead the i-league teams...