Chennaiyin FC News Updates

namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
With the growing popularity of Indian Super League, it is time to start discussion threads for individuals ISL teams. This thread is for discussing all the Chennaiyin FC related news items, live score of Chennayin FC ISL matches, live streaming links, transfer, controversies and all sorts of discussions.

The latest News from Chennaiyin FC camp is that IPL Chennai Super Kings captain MS Dhoni has been announced a co-owner much on the lines of Virat Kohli.

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    So another owner gonna get money for becoming Owner ..
    goalkeeparmunna219777coolgaganmohammed_87hassan
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    paid owner or not.. now am happy we now have a common sync between CSK and CFC. atleast that showed in the spike in the number of likes in chennaiyin facebook page.

what am worried abt is stupid cricket fans populating the stadium and shouting where are the cheerleaders for each goal.
    irritating standing next to them to talk abt global sports. they frickin think cricket is the centre of the universe.

atleast i have created a reputation of being a "rebel" to consistently question how much CSK is actually a connect to chennai. in the build up i see CFC trying more to connect than CSK did when they launched.
    footydipnamewtheld
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Chennayin fc captain Bojan Djordjic : Best Players dont make the best team
    Bojan : To win a league u need a team not players Chennayin fc have a good team of player .even guys on bench will come and perform
    Bhutia: Chennai have strong defensive side.chennai may not have the midfield( (:| seems he doesnt know who is Christian gonzales,Elano,Bojan) and forwArd they have quallity defense

Bojan:
    im not saying this because of the camera infront of me or the people on my back im straight forward the best thing about our team is our team spirit.To wim a championship or league u dont need best player u need a good feam with good player and we have that
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    i love bojan. very straight talk and no bullshitting.
    one player who genuinely wants to be here and help. icing on the cake that he is the captain. thinking of having him at the back of my jersey.

btw tune is slowly changing that chennai have the best defense. while i still think there is enuf creativity in the midfield but havent seen elano perform yet.
    attack from the back. excellent way of playing football. thats the way we win cups.
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Is there any hype arounf chennaiyin FC in chennai?? Will people attend the games?? @DX What do u think is the word in chennai about this ISL?? 
    #InsiderHELP
    Chennayin fc tickets on.book my show 70 % sold out
    My 1st 11 (7 foreigners)

Bragliano
    Mendy gourmangi- Silvestre-Dhanachanra
    Khabara-Christian Gonzales
    Bojan - Balwant- Elano
    Eduardo silva