FC Goa vs Atletico de Kolkata | 23rd October

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    M goan and m happy calvin lobo scored 2 goals
    This is a win for indian football
    dhritiman7
  • Ranti martis is poor...he is not good for isl....and fc goa lacks quality strickers
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited October 2014
    My last game live. Fuck these bastards motherfucking owners of ours. If they cant afford a team, why enter into it. Better shift to durand. :((
    goalkeeparmunna219777gaffertape
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @Domnic Who was fighting with Goa players at the end? Anybody from crowd or owners involved?
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Feeling sad for FC GOA and their valuable fans. 
    Just when you thought European football fans have started to embrace ISL, you sign shit all players outside the pool and ALL THE MOMENTUM is lost. Fans will not love to watch this shit. Same goes for Kerala, These teams with I-League level foreigners are no good. They don't fucking deserve to be in ISL. Their level is too low for this competition. I mean seriously these guys techniques are all wrong. Our indians are better than them at technique. Their body language is all wrong. Looks like someone is forcing them to play on the field.
    GOA deserves so much better than this. About the signings, compare FC GOA's outside signings to that of other teams. SHIT! Simple SHIT like random african who says he is better than any of other compatriots in his country and deserves to play in National team. Chutiya saala. So lethargic that the guy cannot even run properly. 

Other teams signings have been good. But, Management of GOA. Bringing a recognized coach cannot win you titles. Its the players that do.

goalkeeparDomnicmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    this is first post of @Coolgagan which I fully agree on
    @munna219777 at end Kolkata coaches and players were fighting with fc goa player and kolkatas south African GK coach punched pires in his face.
    munna219777
    edited October 2014
    Such tight schedule-travel then play then travel then play. Frustration will creep in amongst players also. All doubts which we posted about ISL will surface slowly. Why blame only I-League Foreigners. Is Michael Chopra winning games for Kerala as a forward? Zico winning games for Goa as a Coach? What about Youth Development-how many young players have been developed?? Just wait for 2 more weeks of travel plus games plus fatigue and you will see players even struggling to run on the pitch.
    This short league model with games without adequate gap and old players has its flaws.
    goalkeeparashindiaarchakDeb_Ban
    @goalkeepar They were away team and they were punching??? They were not worried about crowd reaction?
    it all happened when they were entering dressing room so most crowd don't know about this.
    munna219777