Should Asia be split in two?

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    This thred is nonsense

If Asia is divided into 2

West Asia and East Asia

East Asia will have 2 wc spots and 3 teams Japan Australia South Korea fighting for it

While West Asia will be dominated by Iran
    We wont defeat Uzbek or Iraq or Saudi Arabia in next 6-8 years atleast

As @arsenalfan said we not going to World cup till 2022 and 2026 depends on our under 17 Wc team our league

And AFC wont split Asia for India they are not fools

Stop this stupid discussion

West Asia and East Asia in ACL is due to travel time not for any other shit
    atuljgArsenalFan700bida 25 goalkeepar
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    http://www.theroar.com.au/2009/11/22/why-oceania-merging-with-asia-isn’t-that-simple/

1) This article explains in a nice way that how Oceania will suffer if they merge with AFC. They will not get to play Oceania Cup or say World Cup Qualifiers Oceania zone and once in AFC, they will be eliminated in the starting rounds for AFC or World Cup Qualifiers. So they will get less FIFA points and thus they will become like Bhutan.

2) By remaining separate, Oceania gets more funds. Also Oceania votes go in bulk in favour of Sepp Blatter. Once you tinker that, votes will not come.

3)AFC has no benefit by including Oceania. 0.5 slot? It will be a nightmare for AFC by organising and travelling to those countries plus including the in AFC tournaments.
    ArsenalFan700bida 25 ashindiagoalkeepar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    This. This 100%.

And also, lately I feel like FIFA is starting to get a little fed up with India (AIFF). If the U17 World Cup does not work out then I am sure our "funding" from them will be in the shits.
    munna219777
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Israel and azherbaijan will make australia go back to ofc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why should Australia go back to OFC? Because they are not "Asian".
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @samiam Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia are former USSR Republics and even though geographically they are a part of Asia, they consider themselves Europeans and are members of UEFA. They will not come to Asia. They are into Eurovision-culturally they never consider themselves Asians. same for Turkey-95% of Turkey is in asia still they are europe.  On the other hand, Kazakhstan participates in Asian Games. Still they moved to UEFA. They should be in Asia. Israel has political problems with Arab Countries. Those countries will not play with Israel,infact they do not have Diplomatic relations with Israel Thats why Israel moved to Europe.
    bida 25
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    @arsenalfan
    No because if they were there Australia would also hardly get a WC spot

@munna
    Ya bro I understand
    munna219777
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    I just wasted half an hour by reading all the comment ...and wat I concluded that this thread will bring brain hamrage....remove this thread ...only sense thing in this thread is 4.5+0.5 thing but splitting Asia .omg this will kill football and also 0.5+4.5 spot will increase the cost......let it be how it is....the good thing is there is 24 spot for Asia cup and India should madly work to qualify in 19 Asian cup...end of topic
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    baichung bhutia worked really hard for India and qualifying 2011 Asia cup is tribute to him now sunil chetri is 30 India shud qualify in 2019 Asian cup to pay tribute for his contributions probably 2019 Asian cup will be last tournament of his carreier
    munna219777rudraarchakatuljg
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    we have to qualify for paying tribute to sunil chhetri? other players don't work hard? what about fans who remain disappointed 24x7? what about the work that goes behind the players? I don't understand the meaning of qualifying for a tournament for paying tribute to someone.
    7negiatuljgpreetamarchakindian_goonerreddevil87