Should Asia be split in two?

1235»

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    yuvraj Singh was player of tournament but 2011 WC was tribute for sachin bcoz after spending 22 years India won....same goes for baichung he played 16 years then he got chance to play in Asia cup which came towards the end of carrier...and same can be said for chettri after playing so well India didn't achieve too much and if India qualify then it will act ad tribute coz that time sunil will be 34 and that will probably his last international tournament and come on its common sense every 11 player has to perform to qualify but in current team sunil is most valuable player qualifying will be gift or say tribute for him....
    sady
    last year everyone were saying Liverpool shed win the trophy for Gerrard after his international retirement ....does that mean they are playing only for gerrerd or Gerrard are paying their wages? huh ... first see every aspect of a team....
    no one will be wrong if someone says 2014 WC win is tribute to miroslav klose ...he won the WC in his 5 try..
    atuljg
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    So what ur saying is we should try to qualify for asia

Cup only when players are retiring? Lol
    rudrareddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @preetam Drop it. What you are saying makes sense but it was not exactly brought up right.
    archak
    @samiam
    when did I said that they should qualify when players are retiring... can India play in 2015 Asia cup? I guess no...can India play in 2019 Asian cup? yes they can give a very good try...can sunil chhetri or Clifford Miranda survive till 2023 Asian cup? I guess no...now you can see how boxes are filling....
    @arsenalfan700
    ya I'm dropping it...this thread is pointless as I mentioned Earlier I'm not going to comment anymore in this thread ...and also discussion are going different way..... splitting Asia ..noooo...future is Asia....
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Our world hopes for next30 years are very slim we actually need a mirAcle
    No use of spplitting Asia rather make world cup 150 nations tournament we will easily qualify
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    The moment we participate in a Qualifier, we are part of World Cup. The World Cup of 32 teams is actually World Cup Finals where 32 teams qualify out of 200 odd countries.
    :P
    samiam