2014-15 I-League Round 12?: So... we're back to domestic football!

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    They left Menyongar after a year... and a bunch of other players. It would not make them fickle if they believe they can sign better and both the club and Walker leave on good terms.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Walker will be gone...if BFC don't release him...the new marquee rules ( enforcement) will guarantee that he isn't allowed as a marquee.

As their new Asian won't be a marquee. ..they will have to release Walker
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Meyongar was really old, I guess Westwood wanted to build a team which knows each other really well and not rely on mercenaries.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Who is there new Asian
  • wakao10wakao10 307 Points
    @Naujawan Can you define what a mercenary is?

Johnny was a much better player than Walker is
    gaffertape
    Mercenary as in a Hired soldier to fight for you, some one who doesn't care who he fights for as long as he gets his money. I league teams have no sense of loyalty, they hire Random players who come in play a season and next season go to another team, BFC on the other hand wants to create a team with a spine. Meyongar would have played this season had he been 4 years younger.
    Agree but he is not a mercenary really. In the US he was loyal to his clubs and in India it was not really different but rather just bad circumstances. At United Sikkim they were rubbish, at Dempo they wanted to change things up, at Shillong Lajong he just could not get things going towards the end there and at Bengaluru FC he was to old.
    I am not calling Meyongar a mercenary, I am just saying BFC wont make a signing just for a year.

Definitely, was bad timing for Meyongar. Had he been younger, Westood would have given him a longer contract and stuck by him. All I am saying is that BFC goes (hopes) for long time signings, they wold never sign a Ranti for one season, even if he scores 20 goals for them. Westwood is trying to mould Walker into a crucial player for BFC who would at least give them two or three solid seasons. 
    ArsenalFan700
    Ahhhh... ya, I can agree on that. They're squad transactions, both domestic and foreign, do indicate longevity.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Today's game in Shillong is between Royal Wahingdoh and Bharat FC. The match kicks off @ 4:30 PM IST and is not telecast on TV.

Jackichand Singh is back on the starting XI for ‪#‎RWFC‬, days after making his senior India team debut!

Bharat FC XI: Arindam (GK), Mehraj, Mangi, Ravanan, Nabi, Bobby, Boco, Vignesh, Lester, Bright, Subhash

‪#‎RWFC‬ XI: Nikhil (GK), Reagan, L'kima, Loveday, Bekay, Densill (C), L'sanga, Naoba, Godwin, Jackichand, Kim Song.

‪#‎HeroILeague‬ ‪#‎RWFCvKBFC‬