05/02/2012: Chirag Kerala VS Sporting Goa
05/02/2012: Dempo SC VS Pune FC
05/02/2012: Air India VS HAL
05/02/2012: Pailan Arrows VS Shillong Lajong

06/02/2012: Mumbai FC VS Churchill Brothers
06/02/2012: Salgaocar VS Prayag United

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Live streaming for the last Kolkata derby of this season - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.yupptv.com/news_time_bengali_live.html"; onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.yupptv.com/news_time_bengali_live.html</a><!-- m --> #ILeague #IndianFootball #EastBengal #MohunBagan
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    looks like robin scored
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    looks like robin scored

yes he did...EB playing very well...but the goal looked off side
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    mb started fantastically...what a goal by odafa

1-1
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Great game going on...spectators making the atmosphere electric...

Adrenaline all the way!!!
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    East Bengal 1 - 1 Mohun Bagan

Robin Singh (EB) and Odafa (MB) scored one goal each
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    a good match spoiled by the astro turf causing some injuries and stoppages....but more surprising was the crowd,i doubt whether there was anywhere more than 30000 people in the stadium....this is what happens when the match is played in poor timings however crucial may the encounter be..
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    a good match spoiled by the astro turf causing some injuries and stoppages....but more surprising was the crowd,i doubt whether there was anywhere more than 30000 people in the stadium....this is what happens when the match is played in poor timings however crucial may the encounter be..

I think there were more ppl, it might look less as YBK is too big and it looks like it has lots of empty spaces and stands....
    But yeah, crowd was less than the last derby....dont understand why they cant do this on Sundays?
  • I see that on Facebook and Goal.com the Robin Singh fans are back. He is still not good enough. What is that, 1 goal in how many games (Local matches dont count) Subhash Singh, Manandeep Singh and even C.S Sabeeth have been better than him. So many forwards are better than him really. Its a good start but now he needs to build on it.

Also what was really the crowd.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I see that on Facebook and Goal.com the Robin Singh fans are back. He is still not good enough. What is that, 1 goal in how many games (Local matches dont count) Subhash Singh, Manandeep Singh and even C.S Sabeeth have been better than him. So many forwards are better than him really. Its a good start but now he needs to build on it.

Also what was really the crowd.

I wont say Sabeeth is doing better than him. Sabeeth gets so much more chance, with so much less pressure and no expectations. I won't even judge a player from I season's performance (like Sandesh Gadkari, even Manandeep)....although I dont think Robin is good enough for international games, but if players like Sushil gets into the team, Robin can make it...