Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    East bengal's scottish recruit alan gow may get release from club duties in this winter transfer window, due to his health problem. Some unconfirmed news say that an iceland international 28 yrs old GANNAR HELDAR PORVLDSSON may fill in the spot of alan. But its totaly an unconfirmed news
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Alan Gow is suffering for muscular atrophy n his leg muscles are progressively drying up. Wish him a good health
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Alan Gow is suffering for muscular atrophy n his leg muscles are progressively drying up. Wish him a good health

shit, thats so unfortunate
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Seems like Gow is still with EB and is practising with them. If the coach is allowed to have his say, he might even play against Arrows as Tolgay is injured n wud b rested for 1 match
    East bengal fc has relaunched their website. Have a look
    http://www.eastbengalfootballclub.com
    East bengal football club assistant coach cum player alvito d'cunha is been registered for ileague.
    along with alvi, budhiram tudu, charan rai and debjit majumdar are also been registered
  • This guy is a pain in the arse, he is merely using the club for his own selfish interests. Charan Rai should have been utilized much better by Morgan, god knows what deficiency did he find in him, such inexplicable decisions by foreign coaches are harmful for the team. I strongly believe Charan Rai is a better player than Susant Mathews, Khabra or even Paite for that matter.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    This guy is a pain in the arse, he is merely using the club for his own selfish interests.

which guy?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    This guy is a pain in the arse, he is merely using the club for his own selfish interests. Charan Rai should have been utilized much better by Morgan, god knows what deficiency did he find in him, such inexplicable decisions by foreign coaches are harmful for the team. I strongly believe Charan Rai is a better player than Susant Mathews, Khabra or even Paite for that matter.
    u mean morgan???for a neutral like me he seems to be the best guy to understand the indian football and manage to get his ideas implemented in the way that neither results nor his experience compromised and is easily one of those few best foreign coaches to coach an indian club
  • You must be crazy to think that I would have such an opinion for Morgan. I meant Alvito D'Cunha. I honestly think as far as club football goes, Alvito and Sunil Chetri get far more limelight than they deserve or their performance speak.

I respect Trevor Morgan, I am not of that camp who think that foreign coaches are unsuccessful in Indian football neither do I believe that ONE EXPENSIVE FOREIGN COACH is the panacea to all Indian football's woes. I think he would be more effective as a developmental coach, he is great at building combination play and encouraging youngsters, standing by their side like he did with Gurpreet. The only deficiency I see about him is his choice of players, his grasp on Indian players and match reading. In this defense, he says that he can't do much if players make horrible blunders. But THAT is Indian football, where inconsistency, complete mental breakdown under pressure (especially outside Calcutta players) is a given and Morgan neither picks that up well nor does he understand the psychology of most Indian players who will nod in agreement when you tell them something although in reality, they have not understood a word of what you said, more so if the coach is foreign.

Karim Bencharifa should seriously be given the charge of the national team instead of Savio Medeira.