Players you want to see in East Bengal next session.

sabirsabir 46 Points
edited March 2012 in East Bengal
Dont say Ronaldo or Kaka. Be logical and tactful. Dont name the whole Indian squad. They will be in camps half of the time. Take care of funds too.

Comments

• 1 word... defense. I am not going to say names though.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    They need a good striker other than Tolgey....Robin, Baljit, Len have not been able to deliver the requirements of a strike force for a club looking for the title
  • They need a good striker other than Tolgey....Robin, Baljit, Len have not been able to deliver the requirements of a strike force for a club looking for the title
    If they want a foreigner than go after someone from the English Championship or an oldie from A-League or MLS. I think if we are to increase the skill level, foreigners from these league would be good. Does not matter if they are old.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ya get some really good players from some lower divisions players from top countries like england, germany or spain.....
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    East Bengla's problem is not striker; they actually lack some good pssers. Orji dances a lot ; he has no doubt good skill but then he either makes a mispass or a feeble selfish attempt at goal. If Orji asks more many better to let him go. EB can sign Isiani of Bhawanipur (actually from Police AC) for few lakhs. They are trying to get Lalrindika. That is a good news. Keep Sanju Pradhan, Mehtab and Charan Rai.Try for Jewl raja.

In defence , many clubs are eyeing Arnab Mondal. He will be a good recruit. Retain Raju Gaikowad and Nirmal Chhetry. EB can try for Prathamesh and Deepak Debrani as well. No need to keep Gurwinder or Sunil Kumar.
  • East Bengla's problem is not striker; they actually lack some good pssers. Orji dances a lot ; he has no doubt good skill but then he either makes a mispass or a feeble selfish attempt at goal. If Orji asks more many better to let him go. EB can sign Isiani of Bhawanipur (actually from Police AC) for few lakhs. They are trying to get Lalrindika. That is a good news. Keep Sanju Pradhan, Mehtab and Charan Rai.Try for Jewl raja.

In defence , many clubs are eyeing Arnab Mondal. He will be a good recruit. Retain Raju Gaikowad and Nirmal Chhetry. EB can try for Prathamesh and Deepak Debrani as well. No need to keep Gurwinder or Sunil Kumar.
    Only go after Arnab Mondal if you will play him. You guys already got 3 good center-backs with Raju Gaikwad, Nirmal Chetri and Uga Okpara
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    Raju, Nirmal and Arnab are going to spend half the year in National camp. We need back up. It is difficult to get Arnab. Everyone is looking for him (except India team coach :D)
    I forget to mention two local midfield players- Sumit Oraon of George Telegraph and Manirul Mollah of Md Sporting. They must be in shopping list.
  • Raju, Nirmal and Arnab are going to spend half the year in National camp. We need back up. It is difficult to get Arnab. Everyone is looking for him (except India team coach :D)
    I forget to mention two local midfield players- Sumit Oraon of George Telegraph and Manirul Mollah of Md Sporting. They must be in shopping list.
    Make sure there young. If they are doing great at GT and Md Sporting at the age of like 27-28 then dont get them. You need youth.

Hope you guys look at a good foreign defender.
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    Man...Manirul Mollah is U19 player (mandatory in Kolkata league)...Sumit is probably 20. :-*
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I wud like MDS to retain good players now that they look good to qualify