2015-16 Arsenal FC season

Comments

• The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited September 2015
    I don't know anything else about him to be honest. But a lot of footballers are just plain stupid, and are spoiled brats. There are some really nice and genuine fellows too; I met the former Liverpool 'keepr Brad Jones and he was super nice, though his partner was not. Dirk Kuyt and his wife are the nicest people you will come across and he is the utmost professional. Simon Mignolet is NOT the normal ignorant footballer, and you can talk to him about the expansion of the universe and get his opinion without any fuss. Special mentioned to Spurs' young midfielder Harry Winks who I spend talking a lot on a flight to Vietnam last year, and he was super lad, and edified the scene around youth football and how it has been for him at Spurs U21s.

I understand this is not Arsenal related, so sorry about that. 
    archaknamewtheldsilicon3reddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    It's cool man, awesome to have this insight and I know most footballers can be like that but I hear Wilshere is just really bad.
  • Who all r watching arsenal. Chelsea tomm??
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited September 2015
    I watch most high profile games, so yes I will be watching, and as a neutral I can just enjoy the game. It is a very good time to be playing Chelsea though and Arsenal really should go all out to beat them.
    I talked to a Chelsea friend of mine and he is scared of Arsenal!
    silicon3
  • The problem will be that Arsenal play one way and one way only and Mourinho knows exactly what to expect. With their recent poor performances, it gives Mourinho a good excuse to drop the likes of Terry and Ivanovic who are now well past it.
    Ah... but is Moh expecting the everlasting presence of THEO WALCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IUHUIHUYVFTYFGYUHDJHE
  • Costa is really a cunning piece of crap just say... Mourinho as usual has d gall to call him. Man of d match.. What a shot way to play a top game. Sad Chelsea can't do this
  • Costa, Suaraez learned their Football on the streets in South America in poor neighbourhood where gangs, drugs, crimes abound. They leanr it like that, rough and tough. This aggression is what brought them here.
    The real AGrudra
    That is why Gabriel fell for it all easy.