List of Players who deserve National Team Call-Up

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    given the way we are getting outpaced in our recent losing matches we should fastly look for some fast players
    i dont understand why was lester not picked???
    then i seriously recommend the coach to look for cavin lobo he is got some good pace along with decent ball control as well and also thirsty to score goals as well will make a good pair along with ralte in wings if not pick them for the squad at least they should try him in the camp(in fact he is the only player in mumbai fc team good enough for the national camp and i think will get some serious interest among other teams to get his service as well)
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    i seriously recommend the coach be replaced
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    My list whom AIFF should offer money to play for India and give-up their passports :-

Prince Rajcomar(FW)
    Netan Sansara(DF)
    Rikki Bains(DF)
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    My list whom AIFF should offer money to play for India and give-up their passports :-

Prince Rajcomar(FW)
    Netan Sansara(DF)
    Rikki Bains(DF)

prince rajcomar and netan sounds to be a good player with them representing their respective resident nation at youth level but i doubt them getting ready for the move as our aiff is not that rich enough like middle east teams to make them do this move
  • ashindia wrote:

Prince Rajcomar(FW)
    Netan Sansara(DF)
    Rikki Bains(DF)

Not needed. We have so many forwards like Sunil, Jeje, Manandeep, George etc.

And in defense I think we are set for the future. The soon to be I-League defenders will be as good as these guys soon. Plus we already have Raju, Nirmal etc.

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

Prince Rajcomar(FW)
    Netan Sansara(DF)
    Rikki Bains(DF)

Not needed. We have so many forwards like Sunil, Jeje, Manandeep, George etc.

And in defense I think we are set for the future. The soon to be I-League defenders will be as good as these guys soon. Plus we already have Raju, Nirmal etc.

George ???? Manadeep,Jeje are good enough for South Asian teams only

Raju and Nirmal ? lol :D
  • vineeth ck,
    usman ashik
  • @ashindia George from Pailan Arrows, he has been great sense arriving there.

Same with Manandeep and Jeje who are still very young. Manandeep is 19 years old! They have potential. That is why I want them to look for foreign teams in the lower Euro leagues or America's 2nd Division.
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    All our players are promishing at an age of 19-20. Then they become Anthony Perreira and Sameer Naik. Because our club system is so bad they dont get opportunity to raise their level. Mandeep has just scored some goals. It is not time to jump in joy so early. Two matches he played for India (one U23) he could show any promise. George is intelligent but his physic is not international standard. Raju Gaikowad is technically very good but he is just rcovering from injury. Jeje is far better than strikers available to us. In Up front we have already seen Sushil, Sabeth, Baljit etc. I think Robin Singh should get one chance too.

We need to think for WC 2018 qualifiers from now. Build a team for that with players aged around 24 or less. Bring a good foreign coach(WHo can also give technical advice to players like junior level) and of course a physical trainer. If any good young player arrives include him in the team. By 2015 we will have a good fit team with enough exposure.
  • sabir wrote:
    All our players are promishing at an age of 19-20. Then they become Anthony Perreira and Sameer Naik. Because our club system is so bad they dont get opportunity to raise their level. Mandeep has just scored some goals. It is not time to jump in joy so early. Two matches he played for India (one U23) he could show any promise. George is intelligent but his physic is not international standard. Raju Gaikowad is technically very good but he is just rcovering from injury. Jeje is far better than strikers available to us. In Up front we have already seen Sushil, Sabeth, Baljit etc. I think Robin Singh should get one chance too.

We need to think for WC 2018 qualifiers from now. Build a team for that with players aged around 24 or less. Bring a good foreign coach(WHo can also give technical advice to players like junior level) and of course a physical trainer. If any good young player arrives include him in the team. By 2015 we will have a good fit team with enough exposure.

Well the reason we are all jumping for guys like Manandeep and Raju is because they are young. They have so much development to do but at least they are good at a young age.

Robin Singh is still not good enough, he scored two against Bhawanipore but that is it recently. He has not lit up the league for his position. Best thing for him is to go on loan to either Pune FC, United Sikkim or Shillong Lajong. He needs to play as a striker and winger. He barely plays for Bengal and barley gets chances. He has potential though.

I think the AIFF need to make a few trips this summer... Go to the United States and Australia to learn about how to run a new developmental league and go to London and Barcelona to see how Arsenal FC and Barcelona run the World Known Academies.

Also while AIFF is there also force I-League officials and coaches to come to. They need to learn.