TURKMENISTAN VS INDIA World Cup Qualifier | 8 October 2015

1151617181921»

Comments

• Yes, this thread should be closed before we hear more nonsense like from @Leedsonperez.
    ArsenalFan700
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Lord Leedsonoperez came back and gave IFN blessing
    haters keep burning but you ain't even 1% of Lords like Leedsonoperez and Cyberton
    atuljggoalkeepar
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Lets end on a good note in this thread

India actually scrored against a non saff nation
    deepakcmunna219777Nagendrasouravindia
  • Nonsense is your stupid coach stephen constantine....and jack chand is not natutral midfeilder...he is attacking midfeilder ort almost like a sttricketr...he cant be a creative midfeilder and what the hell jeje do in midfeild?danpal is defender??
  • You have missed the point in discussion. The only nonsense that is going around now is being spouted by you, spamming every thread.
  • Next mach sunil chetri will lead indian defense and subrata paul will becom stricker ha ha ha.....contantine is idiot long ball player
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Dude chill....really seeing too many barca matches are we??
    Deb_Ban
  • No one said SC was a genius, in fact he has been heavily criticized here by everyone including myself. What is your point?
  • My point is that india should remove shit useless players like robin ..lygdoh..fransis,..i wastch all world cup qualifiers matches and lygdoh was beggest useless player in midfeild and robin,fransis...these guys cant even play good game against turks,guam..nepal then why these useless players are stil there?there are many in form players like gabriel,gurng,siam hangal..prathesh..rahul bheke.mandar..brandon, there guys can play good quality ground pass game....and they are not barca players but indian players...they did't train with barca but play good ground passing game.....people only nee to change their negative indian mindsel
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited October 2015
    You blame SC then say remove Lyngdoh who has been played out of position by SC? Again, you contradict yourself.

Give me one reason why you use terms like "shit" to refer to Lyngdoh. I watched all of the I-League for the past two years and all of the national teams matches, and I say you are ignorant when you say Lyngdoh is useless.

You want to select players based on their performance in 1-2 games like Gabriel and Israil but want to reject the consistent performances of Lyngdoh. Again laughable. 

Your points have no base nor are they supported.
    Nagendra