India vs Philippines Live Discussions, 11th March 2012

Comments

• I watched the Prayag United play Aryan prior to this, game was way way better quality than whatever shit both teams are dishing out. A few months ago, I had mentioned Chetri a SAFF level striker who is a total failure in Calcutta football to the chagrin of his diehard fans here. All these fellas want is Dubai lifestyle and ad money
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    I'm for Foreign player ban for 2-3 years.I'm sorry to say but I'm dissapointed with Indian strikers and lack of depth.

Also I feel AIFF has to scout for some foreign players who are ready to give-up their foreign passports and play in India,cause the current players are worse than amateurs in Europe
    Philippines Coach Michael Weiss: First of all, we had made two changes, Rob Gier was back and we brought two holding midfielders, we wanted to build the game in passing the ball. I am very happy with the result but my team can play much better game. There are some players who are adjusting with altitude problem and jet lagged. The team played much better in the second half. I was not happy in the half time because boys hadn't played good game. Kick and Rush strategy was all from Indian squad. I am not too much familiar with Indian football. We have now slight psychological advantage after registering the first match

LOL LAST SENTENCE IS SO TRUE WHEN WILL FUCKERS IN AIFF UNDERSTAND
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    I'm for Foreign player ban for 2-3 years.I'm sorry to say but I'm dissapointed with Indian strikers and lack of depth.

Also I feel AIFF has to scout for some foreign players who are ready to give-up their foreign passports and play in India,cause the current players are worse than amateurs in Europe
    anyway the league is getting many house full matches why not try our luck with all indian league with no foreigners and lets promote that way only than playing with 3rd grade foreigners taking away the chance to groom young forwards or mid in that positions
    shankar wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

anyway the league is getting many house full matches why not try our luck with all indian league with no foreigners and lets promote that way only than playing with 3rd grade foreigners taking away the chance to groom young forwards or mid in that positions

League should only have Indians and PIO's are ready to give-up their passports.Enough of these useless foreign players who contribute very less to Indian football.
  • Rudra_nayanRudra_nayan 0 Points
    edited March 2012
    ashindia wrote:
    Kick and Rush strategy was all from Indian squad.

I-) I-) I-) I-) I-)
  • aha Odafa Okolie is a third grade foreigner, fans understanding of football is another of Indian football's nemesis. This morning I reacted to news in a Calcutta club forum about Chetri being shortlisted by Mamic to play in Indonesia league as follows
    "Now playing in Indonesia will be LEARNING FROM ABROAD for Chetri, I want to learn as much as possible, kitna funda. I tell him no need to go abroad , Odafa, Barreto ko first thing in the morning offer flowers and incense follow it by touching their feet."

In India Chum Bhutia and Boom Chetri is everything, above any criticism, others are all third grade, even if messi comes here, he will become third grade
  • projenator wrote:
    aha Odafa Okolie is a third grade foreigner, fans understanding of football is another of Indian football's nemesis. This morning I reacted to news in a Calcutta club forum about Chetri being shortlisted by Mamic to play in Indonesia league as follows
    "Now playing in Indonesia will be LEARNING FROM ABROAD for Chetri, I want to learn as much as possible, kitna funda. I tell him no need to go abroad , Odafa, Barreto ko first thing in the morning offer flowers and incense follow it by touching their feet."

In India Chum Bhutia and Boom Chetri is everything, above any criticism, others are all third grade, even if messi comes here, he will become third grade

Arey bhai leave all this...aren't we enuf depressed to start this kind of discussion....
    If there's a better striker then recommend him

projenator wrote:
    aha Odafa Okolie is a third grade foreigner, fans understanding of football is another of Indian football's nemesis. This morning I reacted to news in a Calcutta club forum about Chetri being shortlisted by Mamic to play in Indonesia league as follows

Can you tell me what Odafe and Barreto can contribute to Indian Football ???

I haven't seen anything special from them in AFC competitions,they only do well in shit I-League by further depriving chance to young Indian players

• amr090amr090 0 Points
    this generation is done....i'm just hoping our u-14 players and younger will be better due to some of the academies in india that are coming up.

building a great footballer and team takes a lot of effort, coaching, nutrition and exposure to training. the current crop has none of these and is has little athleticism or size.

hopefully some of the fifa academies started regionally will get the right coaching and nutrition and we can see some good players in the next 7-10 years