South Asian Games 2016 Football

Comments

• BadBad 5141 Points
    Oh Man!!,Nepali fans are the most over whelming supporters I have ever come across.With due respect to them,they are free to think whatever they feel but I personally feel that they aren't aware about the facts.The most bizarre and at the same time amazing thing is that they feel they are the best team is Saff with no one close to them whereas the fact is that they haven't even reached the final of the Saff cup even once,forget about Winning the Saff cup.
    They also feel Liverpool/Man Utd/Chelsea should try to Purchase Bimal Nagar as he is a top class finisher and all the above mentioned teams lack one.
    I have seriously no comments on this.

shibiersanvedjadhavgoalkeeparkartik91atuljg
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Nepalis believe this is all football manager and Bimal nagar is a regen that will soon play in Europe when he reaches 22.

Now i understand why they see the world differently.
  • samsam 16425 Points
    From the top of the Himalayas, these Nerpali fans see every other footballing nation very small. Hence, is the attitude. :wink: 

Deb_Banmunna219777goalkeepar
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Hockey Final is starting now. India vs Pakistan
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Good news is that Sumit Passi is suspended for tomorrow's match against Bangladesh U23
    samiammunna219777deepukartik91
    At HT, Pakistan 1 - 0 India in Hockey Finals
    Pakistan wins Gold Medal in Hockey. 1-0.
    samiam
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Even though Pakistan has won the gold but as far as I can see ,Pakistan Hockey is gone for some time now,I can't see them recovering anytime soon.
    They only beat our 8th string team 2-1 and 1-0.No moves from Pakistani team in both the matches,they earned 0 penalty corners in the 2-1 result and only 2 today and what was bewildering was the way they celebrated at the end as if they won Olympics Gold or World cup shows their level.

shibier
    Cmon Man. We should not be sore loser. We lost, they won. They played at a level just enough to beat us.  Our young players competed well and lost only 1-0.
    sanvedjadhavgoalkeepardeepakcDeb_Ban
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Bro,I think I am not able to put my point across properly.This is not our young team.90% of these players were department players,like players from Railways,ONGC,Customs etc.They will not play for India in future, I can assure you that and regarding the celebration the criticism is the fact that their international players were celebrating beating these Department players.
    Just imagine Real Madrid or Barcelona players celebrating that they qualified for Champions league.
    Being happy is one thing and celebrating is another.No wonder that teams like France and Ireland finished above them.
    shibier