South Asian Games 2016 Football

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    This more or less sums up where we are headed in football...NITA/Kaushal/PP Ki jai ho. Next challenge is to loose narrowly to Bhutan B team. We will get there, fear not.
    Deb_Ban
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    SAI should stop giving any money to AIFF, infact GOI should completely stop AIFF funding. Why should taxpayer's money be wasted when the federation is neither accountable or can be controlled by them or the government? 

Today Nepal, tomorrow Bhutan. Its gonna happen sooner than you think.
    deepakc
  • AIFF is a joke. IMG dont give a damn about them, nor the ISL clubs and now I-league clubs following suit. 

Stupid money minded politicians ruining Indian football. Very sad
    deepakc
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    No need of blaming players and coaches. AIFF has fucked up everything
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    surprise to see people bashing .. first they said SAG are no use , non fifa tournament , clubs have every right to not release the players and when we lose , all those people lose their mind ..

Agreed AIFF messed it up , johnson messed it up but club is equally responsible for yesterday defeat .. Passi would have never played if jeje was released .. vinit rai would have never player if pronay was there ... 

ArsenalFan700spartadeepukarenesudhakar2050munna219777kartik91Rishi96
    Agree Negi Pp and his team WILL TAKE INDIA to world class levels...we are unnecessarily critiquing his hard work Incidentally its his birthday , one cant miss the posters in Mumbai, what a nice gift indian fans received.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @7negi

That's the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard.
    The squad should've been developmental in the 1st place. ..

Select a balanced squad and request I-League clubs to release 3 from 5 
    Use the boys who have played together under Sabir Pasha and LJ in the last few competitions 

Why use Bikramjit Singh who hasn't played since CFL.
    When you have defenders like Nim Dorjee Taming, Chingelsena or Sajid Dhoot who never even made the squad. 

Why ignore Mandar & Romeo ..or the likes of Ponif Vaz, Isaac Negrado or the likes of Glan Martins , Mauvin Borgess etc.

Picking Jhinghan was a joke....like selecting Passi when you have many others to choose from.

Leaving aside Jeje and Pranoy. ..select younger players. ..and no club will object. ..and this is a great platform too.

Deb_Bandeepakckuldeep007BrainFallINDIAsanvedjadhavdeepureddevil87DXmunna219777kartik91and 2 others.
    Lets not criticize IMG office alias AIFF guys. They were busy planning for World Cup 2017, where India is likely to be seeded among top 4. lets think Big.

Wondering how much kaushal and co will make from the juicy world cup contracts.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    I would also love to see U21 team playing in it instead of U23 but i was talking abt only current team they selected 
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Congrats to Nepal on the winning the FIFA World Cup 2016.
    Deb_Bankuldeep007samiamreddevil87karenesudhakar2050