South Asian Games 2016 Football

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    That brings a joke of a run for this half national half development team.

For fuck sake why are people pissed when generally we didnt want the NT to participate in this nor even rate this games for football.

We concluded in the Saff as to who is the better team in south asia.
    munna219777samiamDeb_Ban
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    We cant pick tournaments where we win to pick bragging rights....all players who were in first team are regulars in ISL/ ileague teams and the fact that we were manhandled by a 17 year old yet from Nepal says about our players development
    reddevil87DX
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    All of them regulars? THERE IS A REASON WE JOKE ABOUT PASSI AND RAI BEING IN THIS TEAM AS THEY ARE NOT REGULARS!
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Deepak, buddy i knw ur all but rhetoric but got to say ur post is funny.

This isnt the best NT even by SC's standards.

I would say this is a wonderful excuse for Aiff to sack johnson cos his overall performance is f@uk all.

Parameters on how a u-19, u-23 coach has performed is how many probables he has produced as part of the overall national pool.

And he has produced....Passi.
    gaffertapekartik91
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    I didnt see sumit Passi playing .. but heard enough about him from this forum. If he is that bad why SC named him wCQ probables list ? Just wondering. !!! .. and I dont want to insult the intelligence of IFN members. Infact I trust you guys more than SC :)
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Sumit Passi mom has dirty little bedroom secrets on Kushal Das / PP / Bhaichung !?!?

or

Sumit Passi dad has paid loads of money to someone at AIFF , or can ensure some SAI funding as long as his son get s called up for National squads
    arun
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I mean, look at his stats and tell me he deserves a call-up! He may come good one day if he is really 20 or whatever but for now he should not be on the national team.

Who is his dad again?
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Why are you denying your fatherhood?
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    The one thing that remotely football wise that i can think is SC could have seen him as a tall number 9 who could try and hold the ball or cushion it for overlaps.

But little did every one know that his headers are like back passes to defenders and goalkeepers.

The f@ck did he do in his career to deserve a call up when far better youngsters are still vying dissapointed not to play in the big leagues.
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7108 Points
    This will continue as long as we have a foreign coach
    They always trust these AIFF guys over team selection for one reason or another