Bolton - 29 (8 matches left)

Blackburn - 28 (8)

QPR - 28 (7)

Wigan - 28 (7)

Wolves - 22 (7)

Now in the 8 games they have these opponents -
    Home - Manchester United, Liverpool, Norwich, Wigan
    Away - West brom, Swansea, Tottenham, Chelsea

I dont see them taking more than 5 points from these games (I hope I am wrong)
  • rudra wrote:
    Don't see how they will survive now....

Blackburn - 28 (8)

QPR - 28 (7)

Wigan - 28 (7)

Wolves - 22 (7)

They will do it. They have beaten Man U earlier. Wigan should be just beaten. Tottenham are naturally shit. West Brom are nothing. Swansea they will lose to. Chelsea they will lose to. Liverpool I expect a tie. And Norwich a tie.

That is a total of 14 points!
  • Rovers have got 28 points in 30 matches so far and you expect them to get half that tally in last eight !!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Rovers have got 28 points in 30 matches so far and you expect them to get half that tally in last eight !!
    yea it is a tough ask from them i could see something between 8-10 points in coming matches which might just be enough for them to survive in the league
  • Frankly, I don't see them getting anything out of the away matches. Spurs and Chelsea are fighting hard for UCL spots while Swansea has bee solid at home. WBA have been pretty decent under Uncle Roy too.

Their best bets are three home matches against Liverpool, Norwich and Wigan (a relegation six pointer, this).
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote:
    Don't see how they will survive now....

Blackburn - 28 (8)

QPR - 28 (7)

Wigan - 28 (7)

Wolves - 22 (7)

Two games gone..two loses...
  • ..and another 3-0 loss to Sawnsea.
  • ..and another 3-0 loss to Sawnsea.

<br><div><br></div><div>Swansea at home though. It was always going to be a big loss to Blackburn. They will be relegated sadly along with Wolverhampton. Hopefully QPR goes down to and Bolton stay up.</div>