2016 ISL Fantasy League: Tips, Strategy and Squad

debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
edited September 2016 in Indian Super League
So the official ISL Fantasy League is back. A few rule changes since last year. Let's discuss the strategies here. Good luck to all the IFN Members playing.. Also waiting for admin to create an official IFN League.

http://www.indiansuperleague.com/Fantasy/Login?iswv=0

Comments

• Walter Ibanez will no't play in ISL.. So no points
  • Syed AhmedSyed Ahmed Chennai17 Points
    Delhi Don't have a match in 1st round. So you are left with no GK too.
  • Syed AhmedSyed Ahmed Chennai17 Points
    My 1st draft team:
    Debjit (Edel)
    Jhingan -Dhana - Mailson - NirmalChetri (Sena Ralte)
    Josu - Doutie - Sanju - Leo Costa (Mandar)
    Jeje - Velez(C) (Gadze)
    Mandar will come in for Nirmal if he doesn't play at opening day. Edel too comes in Debjit didnt score much.

Thoughts:
    Edel looks to be cheapest route to Habas defence. with quality Indian stars everywhere in the pitch, his game time is secured. Debjit is a great back up. with more foreign stars and less Indian stars in attack and mid, Need for Indian goalie will arise. And Debjit will be there to make use of it.

Jhingan needs no introduaction. So did Mailson, the expansive NE defender and most likely to be the starter. Dhana with his throw ins is an integral part of Matterazi's plan. So, you covered 5 teams defence. Remaining Goa for all his attacks, they were leaky at back. and with no budget options, I have decided to wait on. Delhi doesn't have a match in 1st round, so they were also let to wait. Coming to Mumbai, I personally think Sena Ralte might be revelation for them. In the sense he might be good amongst the bad. Also heavy selection % of Nirmal Chetri let me to get him as well. 

Josu with his death ball duties and a year experience in ISL might come good this season. Doutie is an absolute revleation for ATK last season. I mean he was priced at 5.5 or 6 m in defenders last year and this year he was priced at 9.5 m in midfield.  So he get a pick as well. Also cheap attacking cover from ATK. Sanju was essentially budget pick since I can't afford Lucca or Izumi. Hope Sanju delivers. Mandar is 1.5m cheaper than Romeo and will do exactly what Romeo will do. Am getting good reviews about Leo Costa, he had even scored few goals in warm-ups. With High selection %, I had more people to pray for his success. Hopefully he will succeed.

Jeje with no Elano, Mendoza, Pellisari to share goals, will going to improve his last season's tally of 6. Velez without Simao will now chief attacking focal point for the team having 2 games in 1st round. With Malouda and Pellisari to assist, Gadze will be scoring lots of goals. And I got All 8 teams attacking options covered.  I pick Materrazi to coach. Coach with highest wins in ISL, will surely get me more points. Now wait for ISL website to list fantasy picks.
    Admin
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Created the League..... League name :- Indian Football Network IFN
    Carbon_14Amol Thakore
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
  • arunskumararunskumar Kerala339 Points
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    a lot of players missing.