Best Indian NT Playing XI 2017

Year 2016 may be the best year for indian football in recent past.BFC is playing AFC final to India reaches 137 spot in FIFA Ranking.
All thing are very positive sign.In ISL 2016 & I-league we have found some very good player who can carry forward indian NT.In that scenario IFN friend please suggest best playing Xi for the future year.

Comments

• Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    How confident you are about current team managed by Mr Stephen Constantine can beat Turkmenistan or Oman in India?
    dreamer
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    IMO this may be the best possible XI

Gurpreet singh sandhu
    Jerry        Anas   Jingan   Sovik
                    Borges
     Romeo      Lyngdoh      Kane Lewis
           Jeje                  Chettri  

gaffertapedeepak dedha
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Replace Jerry by sena ralte or Narayan das
    And souvik by rino / kotal
    dreamerThe real AGDXkartik91
    @Carbon_14 .....Oman & Turkmenistan can surely beatable with this short of pool talent with proper team selection.But your qn weather Mr Constantine will follow the talent or follow sycophancy thats the matter of time to look.

Carbon_14
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    We have soo many discussions on the same topic mate 

Why a new one has been created
    Carbon_14
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Jerry and Souvik? Souvik is so shit defensively, many times the opposition attack goes right through him and he will help them out! Jerry is too young and is not a right back. He has been good and has potential but is not ready for the national team (maybe a camp appearence for the experience though). I agree with Carbon completely, Sena Ralte gets the vote from me for leftback.

Options for right back that regularly play in ISL include Souvik Chakraborty, Mehrajuddin Wadoo, Rahul Bheke, Pratik Choudhury, Keenan Almeida, Pritam Kotal, and Aiborlang Khongjee. Reagan Singh and Nirmal Chettri have also played minutes there but not considerable. Same with Ravanan. Out of these guys Pritam Kotal is probably the best.

Robert Lalthlamuana hasn't been bad with Atletico de Kolkata as leftback. Konsham Singh did well with Delhi Dynamos before injury. We also have Robin Gurung and Debabrata Roy
    dreamergaffertape
    @mohammed_87hassan ..  Compare to lat 5-6 years,this year may be the best year for selection best XI for NT.
    But our great NT coach selected few shit player like Passi & others.That why I create a thread to discuss for future XI.
    @ArsenalFan700 ...May be in left back Jerry is too young but his cross in box & long ball better than other.             For Sovik is better tackler than Kotal,anto,Wadoo & others.He also have speed for overlap though his cross very poor.
    What about ur opinion on Midfield & forward.
    deepak dedha
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    All I ever see from Souvik is crunching tackles which can work but also leave him easily exposed for fouls. He shouldn't be in the national team, period.

Picking midfielders and especially attackers is harder with ISL since not many Indians get constant minutes. Here are the usual regulars in the midfield and attack in ISL:

- Atletico de Kolkata: Abhinas Ruidas, Lalrindika Ralte.
    - Chennaiyin: Jeje Lalpekhlua, Baljit Sahni (I am serious), Zakeer Mundampara (recent), Siam Hanghal.
    - Delhi Dynamos: Kean Lewis, Milan Singh.
    - Goa: Mandar Rao Desai, Romeo Fernandes, Robin Singh.
    - Kerala Blasters: C.K. Vinneth, Mohammed Rafi, Mohammed Rafique, Mehtab Hossain.
    - Mumbai City: Sunil Chhetri, Sehnaj Singh, Jackichand Singh (barely).
    - NorthEast United: Holicharan Narzary, Setyasen Singh, Rowllin Borges.
    - Pune City: Lenny Rodrigues, Eugeneson Lyngdoh (recent), Arata Izumi.

So make of it as you will
    dreamergaffertape
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29576 Points
    Robert might not have played badly this season for ATK but he is very, very inconsistent...while playing for East Bengal, he has often been caught out while going on overlaps and has failed to track back in defence...height is also an issue...Debabrata Roy was once very good but i believe age is not on his side...haven't really seen Konsham Singh honestly, so can't comment on him...Robin Gurung might be the best of the lot ...has been fairly consistent at the club level and in the ISL over the past two seasons
    karenesudhakar2050