I-League Round 24

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    ... or just close down this project which is yet to yield solid results.

No solid results???

Wow that's some statement esp coming from u....

Lets see....

How many players got into national squad -
    Jeje
    Dika
    Raju
    Jewel
    Shilton
    Manandeep

(not considering Sabeeth as he got chnace when he was in Kerala)

Maybe u are refering to this yr only - thats unfair for the project which good results last yr
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:
    ashindia wrote:
    ... or just close down this project which is yet to yield solid results.

No solid results???

Wow that's some statement esp coming from u....

Lets see....

How many players got into national squad -
    Jeje
    Dika
    Raju
    Jewel
    Shilton
    Manandeep

(not considering Sabeeth as he got chnace when he was in Kerala)

Maybe u are refering to this yr only - thats unfair for the project which good results last yr

true that....what can the arrows team do when the best players of the team are leaving season after season and just look at the age and experience of them ..it just tend to happen that way they gonna struggle every season if the top players keep changing the loyalty....
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    also not to forget the wrong approach...if AIFF announced they wont be relegated then why keep on trying to churn out 0-0, 0-1 results...Arrows could have been more positive beforehand... the way they are now playing should have been how they sud have started.... its better to win 2 games than drawing 4-5 games
  • Obviously the project was a fail this year. The wrong officials were brought in. The right people were fired. It took 20 games to bring in deserving players.

Pailan will end in 13th place this season but end brightly. I think if Pailan keep players like Ravi Kumar, George, Milan, Deepak etc and add some good u19 players and some TFA players they can really make a good team.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    no apart from Alwyn, all the others were in the roster... so its wrong to say deserving players came now...the main problem was tactics by the management
  • rudra wrote:
    no apart from Alwyn, all the others were in the roster... so its wrong to say deserving players came now...the main problem was tactics by the management

Maybe I said that part wrong but you know what I mean. And I did mention players who were there before who are quality like Milan Singh, Deepak Devrani.

Yes tactics were shit but some players were shit as well and were not deserving.
  • usaindia wrote:
    KSFA tied with 2 hosptials to provide ambulance services
    http://www.deccanherald.com/content/240616/ksfa-ties-up-two-blore.html

Yay they did something right
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    mb is leading 6-1 with sunil scoring a brace
    pune fc ;leading 3-1 over Halsc