2016-2017 I-League Round 8: All Eyes on the Kolkata Derby

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @Arsenalkid700 Sorry mate, I may have used the word 'lucky' too loosely. What I meant was he wasn't given enough credit for what he achieved. And goals are goals, we can't really have  an argument about which ones are worthy of mentioning because of their difficulty level.

And about the African bit.what I mean to say is that, I find it a bit odd that even when a guy becomes the top scorer consistently we have an excuse ready for him. 'used strength' 'easy headers' 'penalties' so and so. But we still expect big name signings to do exactly what the last guys were doing

goalkeeparmunna219777Carbon_14deepakc
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @Naujawan ; Igor Shkvyrin of Uzbekistan (Russian Descent) was one Caucasian player who was immensely successful in a very competitive NFL while playing for Mohun Bagan and Churchill Brothers in 1999 and 2002.
    ArsenalFan700Carbon_14deepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I mean, it was a proper observation. His first goal for them was a penalty, the next one was actually pretty good, and the rest were just headers, most of which happened with little to no pressure at all. Other than that, he never looked much like a threat last season, never had another brace besides the first one, and just seemed like an average foreign striker.
    @gaffertape Return of Rino Anto can hardly be called a boost. :D
    Carbon_14gaffertapekarenesudhakar2050sanvedjadhav
    Three Foreigners of Aizawl FC (except Amnah) can be called random Foreigners. There is no record of any of those three (Jaryan, Kamo, Obumneme)  playing for any club before coming to India. Yet these 3 and Amnah have given well established clubs BFC, MB, EB and their Foreigners a run for their money in this I-League. This is the beauty of Football. Reputation doesnt matter.
    goalkeeparCarbon_14sanvedjadhavmohammed_87hassan
    Kamo has been shit and Kingsley average man
    gaffertapedeepak dedha
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    If the headers were " free headers " that implies good movement frim him.

I would say more on this... but @ArsenalFan700 has requested me to be positive...so I'll stop there
    goalkeeparashindiakarenesudhakar2050sanvedjadhav
    You wanna go through each headed goal or do you want to continue being pompous
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Sorry...I forgot....the kid who sits in NJ watching Indian football online knows more than the people here who go to the live games and therefore see more of it.

All hail to the mighty football knowledge of Rohan the great.

I've seen Dipanda play in live games more often than you got laid last season, so stfu on both counts.

goalkeepardeepakcmohammed_87hassankarenesudhakar2050AKBMaddiedeepak dedhasparta
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Igor was right up there at batretto's level in my opinion.class act.
    munna219777