2016-2017 I-League Round 8: All Eyes on the Kolkata Derby

1161718192022»

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Issue is in India people many time judge player by just seeing his goals but did not see his work rate through out the game . Dipanda dicka work his ass off during off the ball movement.
    Carbon_14ArsenalFan700munna219777goalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @gaffertape Oh piss off back to hibernating. I can say the same thing about pretty much every user on this forum who supports a European team but I won't cause fucking hell I'm not going to be a cunt.

You didn't even answer the question. You just said you've seen him play so... what about him? All you can do is give out some "insider" information occasionally on a forum and insulting various users. Getting laid, lol, tough words mate.

At least @7Negi actually provided something
    Deb_Bangaffertapegopiajeeshdeepak dedhakarenesudhakar20507negi[Deleted User]samiamjees_jose
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9950 Points
    Yeah, I think those were harsh words, bordering on arrogance. At the end of the day, we all are armchair experts barring a few like @gaffertape himself, MPFC Owner, @mizo, and may be a few others. Some are sitting 6000 KM away, some are comfortably 600 KM away and some yet are 60 KM away. What brings us together is our passion for the game. Some 'on-field' experts are there because it is their profession (that is, they get paid, or eye profit), while some others are giving free services to update wikipedia.

Let us not demean anyone. If we really, really wanted to turn around Indian football, we should have joined AIFF, or the clubs, or hell, IMG-R. But we chose to be paper warriors. So ...
    ArsenalFan700DXCarbon_14dreamermohammed_87hassandeepakcBrainFallINDIAdebarghya89gopiajeeshmunna219777and 6 others.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    Paper warriors are not to be taken lightly...remember that the pen/the computer is mightier than the sword ;) ;)
    munna219777
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Funny how I league never went beyond 8th round in this forum 
    Carbon_14ashindia
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    Can someone please create a new thread for the next round?
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    I will try tomorrow
    munna219777