I-league round 25

usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
edited April 2012 in I league 2011-12
14 Apr, 2012 Salgaocar S.C Vs McDowell Mohun Bagan 1-1
14 Apr, 2012 HAL Bangalore Vs Mumbai FC 1-5
14 Apr, 2012 Pailan Arrows Vs Air India 0-2
15 Apr, 2012 Sporting Clube de Goa Vs Dempo SC Pvt. Ltd.
16 Apr, 2012 Kingfisher East Bengal Vs Chirag United Kerala
15 Apr, 2012 Pune FC Vs Churchill Brothers SC
15 Apr, 2012 Shillong Lajong FC Vs Prayag United SC

Comments

• Ya Mumbai FC! Come on East Bengal, show that computer company that there team is just as shit as there computers might be.
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    sporting has to take some points from dempo anyhow. I know dempo are almost champions of this season. But like trevor I also want to watch the fight going down till the very end
  • imsourav wrote:
    sporting has to take some points from dempo anyhow. I know dempo are almost champions of this season. But like trevor I also want to watch the fight going down till the very end

<br><div><br></div><div>Same. In a way I would love to see Pune FC and Dempo SC fighting to the end. Maybe East Bengal can join the race to.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    yea i wish dempo vs pune fc could turn out to be decider with he title race between some 3-4 teams waiting for that result 
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    shillong vs prayag match going on so far 1-1
    2-1 shilliong<div><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><font color="#ff6666"><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; ">1-0: Sushil Singh scores the first goal for Lajong in 7th minute.</span><br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; "><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; ">1-1: S Malsawm Tluanga restores parity for Prayag United in 12th minute.</span><br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; "><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; ">2-1: Euginson Lyngdoh doubles the score for Lajong in 15th minute</span></font></span>
    </div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Goalfest continues in the final phase of the I-league!<div><b>HT SLFC 2-3 Prayag</b></div><div>Looks like everyone trying to prove they are worth Rs. 1 crore! What about the defenders? Are they saving themselves from injuries. There is nothing else to play for</div>
    5-3 joshimar hattrick