Goal Scorers :

Badmus Babatunde - 11
ND Opara - 8
Kailash Patil - 4
Kamal Thapa - 1
Katsumi - 1

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Hmm so they had only 5 goal scorers!!! and 5 out of 25 goals by Foreigners!!!<div><br></div><div>Katsumi is still in the team, the other two gone...Kailash Patil is still there i think..</div><div><br></div>
  • Patil is there. Katasumi has gotten better as seen this campaign.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    hopefully if they professionalize they can stay if not hope for relegation next season
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:
    Hmm so they had only 5 goal scorers!!! and 5 out of 25 goals by Foreigners!!!<div><br></div><div>Katsumi is still in the team, the other two gone...Kailash Patil is still there i think..</div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>It is 9 not 5 goals which was scored by foreigners....but one good thing about the presence of ONGC is that we will get more indian players getting limelight..</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>It is 9 not 5 goals which was scored by foreigners....but one good thing about the presence of ONGC is that we will get more indian players getting limelight..</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Sorry I meant 5 goals by Indians, rest by foreigners</div><div><br></div><div>Badmus Babatunde is foreigners!!!</div>
    ohh so i got wrong as i thought babatunde might be indian
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Indian wid 1st name Bodmas...hehe
    somesh wrote:

<br><div>Actually the 2nd name confused me</div>
  • somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Indian with the name MICHAEL.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    arsenalfan wrote:
    somesh wrote:

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Indian with the name MICHAEL.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I forgive you for that as you are American. There is no surprise in Indian with first name Michael as there is a good proportion of Christian population. 'Bodmas' in </font><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Hindi</span></font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> means crooked/wicked which I am sure even the Christians know. That was the humor</font></div>