I-League Round 24

12346»

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sparta wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    sparta wrote:
    Yoyoyoooooooo Robin Singh scored today :)<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Scored via a penalty which he earned by diving!!</div>

<br><br>That's a skill too :P <br>It happens in every league and a goal is a GOAL . And if he wasn't injured during mid season he might have been one of the top Indian scorers and instead of Manandeep, he might have got chances in the national team.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ok its goal...but he played most of the matches this and last season...dont think injury hampered a lot...he is generating more hype and 'bad boy' image</div>
  • Robin Singh is our very own Mario Balloteli
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Robin Singh is our very own Mario Balloteli

<br><div><br></div><div>True That,....</div><div>both got their own bad boy image and both dont get picked for national teams despite their performances in league</div> :-))
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    rudra wrote:
    sparta wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    sparta wrote:
    Yoyoyoooooooo Robin Singh scored today :)<BR>
    <BR>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>Scored via a penalty which he earned by diving!!</DIV>
    <BR><BR>That's a skill too :P <BR>It happens in every league and a goal is a GOAL . And if he wasn't injured during mid season he might have been one of the top Indian scorers and instead of Manandeep, he might have got chances in the national team.<BR>
    <BR>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>Ok its goal...but he played most of the matches this and last season...dont think injury hampered a lot...he is generating more hype and 'bad boy' image</DIV>
    <P>
    </P>
    <P>Robin has played 16-17 matches in I-league this year (misses some matches in between). After good showing in Fed Cup he was a failure in early part of I-league but back in form after IFA shield (scored 3 goals) and scored 3 goals in I league in 5 mathes after that and some good assisst like Tolgay's goal against Salgaokar or Edmilson's against Mumbai Fc. His greatest weakness is his right foo which makes him predictable to the defenders. Still he is better than many of those who were chosen for India team except Chhetry and Jeje.<BR></P>