I-League 2011-12 - General Discussion thread

1181920212224»

Comments

• shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    All I know right now is because of Mumbai FC I have to create a few new wikipedia articles. :D

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Why so??which are the players you gonna do now??</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ajmaludheen M, Salil Usman, John Coutinho, Shahnawaz Bashir, and Manuel D'Souza</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Actually Shankar by any chance, do you know what the "M" in Ajmaludheen means or what the birth date of Shahnawaz Bashir is? I would use the Mumbai site but it is not working for some reason.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>No, all the sources like mumbaii fc site, goal.com are using this same name.....even the release of squad at the start of season call his name as Ajmaludheen M</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Its cool. I will make it anyway.</div>
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Sabeeth scored 5 goals in last 2 matches ,so whats his final tally?<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Hyderabad has lot to talent especially the Muslims who were among the finest players in India during 50-60's.We need to get them back into Football instead of letting them go to Dubai etc.
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <P>
    sparta wrote:
    Sabeeth scored 5 goals in last 2 matches ,so whats his final tally?<BR>
    <BR></P>
    <P>Sabeeth is the top Indian scorer in this I-League with 9 goals, followed by Manandeep with 8.</P>
    Murali wrote:
    <p>
    sparta wrote:
    <br></p>
    <p>Sabeeth is the top Indian scorer in this I-League with 9 goals, followed by Manandeep with 8.</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>That's really fun,I mean that guy can't score goals against Nepal and Bhutan but he's top scorer of I-League </div> :))
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    Murali wrote:
    <p>
    sparta wrote:
    <br></p>
    <p>Sabeeth is the top Indian scorer in this I-League with 9 goals, followed by Manandeep with 8.</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>That's really fun,I mean that guy can't score goals against Nepal and Bhutan but he's top scorer of I-League </div> :))

<br><div><br></div><div>thats the advantage of having Arrows, it shows even if u keep giving shit guys enough chances they can also score</div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    ashindia wrote:
    Murali wrote:
    </font><p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    sparta wrote:
    <br></p>
    <p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Sabeeth is the top Indian scorer in this I-League with 9 goals, followed by Manandeep with 8.</p><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">That's really fun,I mean that guy can't score goals against Nepal and Bhutan but he's top scorer of I-League </div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> :))

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">thats the advantage of having Arrows, it shows even if u keep giving shit guys enough chances they can also score</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Agree with you rudra excellent point there,reason why I have stressed on reducing foreign players from I-League</font></div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    edited May 2012
    ashindia said:
    Agree with you rudra excellent point there,reason why I have stressed on reducing foreign players from I-League
    but don't you think then we have to compromise the quality of games. I mean 3 foreigners in team is pretty good
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    ashindia wrote:
    Hyderabad has lot to talent especially the Muslims who were among the finest players in India during 50-60's.We need to get them back into Football instead of letting them go to Dubai etc.

<br><div><br></div><div>Can't agree more with you, no wonder I wanted MDS to make it to the I league this season, their fan base is manifold compared to the north east clubs, includes Mumbai, Hyderabad, parts of Bihar and UP and more, only club with a truly pan Indian fan base, very unfortunate the way they were deprived.  Those glory days of Indian football had a huge contribution from Muslim players, players like Jumma Kha, Usman, Noor Mohammed, Rahamat, Rahim, Samad, Taj Mohammed and most recently Nayeem, Habib, Akbar, Shabir Ali.  Muslim players are very skilful, pleasure to watch, way more talented than aimlessly running around the pitch.</div>