Indian National Team under new coach

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    @munna219777 you are wrong Salam is an ATK player not an I league player , that's why he got call up before bora 
    DEFENCE123haritrams24
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @goalkeepar ; Bora is overrated. He can't even defend properly and he looked good in I-League only because of Eslava. Ralte however would have been called up if he played in ISL
    goalkeepardeepu
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Bora is making silly mistakes. He needs to improve before he gets selected for the National team. 
    goalkeeparashindiaRonnyBrainFallINDIA[Deleted User]SiV
    @ajmal how is narayan dad better then Bora
    ashindiaDEFENCE123
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Bora plays as a centre back right. And Narayan das plays as a left back. Anwar Ali was preferred over Bora for that position. 
    DEFENCE123
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    Two other players who should not be there in the final squad IMO are Rowllin Borges and Pronay Halder. Both are past their prime. Borges has become very slow and his starting the game against Bahrain instead of Anirudh Thapa cost us heavily in that match, as did Pronay Halder's foul which resulted in the penalty.

But let us not start berating the coach immediately after he has joined. As he said, his squad is mostly based on "the squad which represented India in the AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019." Let us give him some time. Then if we find him giving chance to undeserving players like the Passi-Kotal-Das types and ignoring genuine talent, we would have enough reason to censure him.
    kartik91goalkeeparDEFENCE123ashindiaBrainFallINDIAreddevil87
    Pronoy is best CDM in india 
    DEFENCE123ashindiaRonnyBrainFallINDIASiVsparta
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    He has had a tendency to lose his temper and concede soft fouls over the years
    DEFENCE123kartik91
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Pronoy Haldar is one of the better defensive midfielder in India. Physically he is big and strong plus he has excellent technical skills as well. Remember his goal against Thailand (i think...) In asia cup this year. I think Haldar, Thapa and Brandon woukd form an excellent 3 man central midfield for India.
    ashindiagoalkeeparharitrams24
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    Now is the time for Rahul Bheke to kick out Pritam Kotal and Anwar Ali to fill in Anas's shoes. Also some guys should not be able to make their way back like Holicharan, Germanpreet,Passi etc
    Solid selections are Brandon, Adil, Michael, Rahul Bheke, Nandha Kumar(under rated gem), Anwar Ali
    I am yet to be impressed by Jobby but I think he is better than Manvir, Fraukh and Jeje
    ashindiagoalkeeparreddevil87kartik91