Indian National Team under new coach

Comments

• deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Yes we have to give coach a benifit of doubt. I checked hotstar site and didnt find any video of i league under football tab but ISL videos were there.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29575 Points
    edited May 2019
    @deepak dedha: Well you can find many videos (both highlights as well as full match replays) if you type in the names of individual teams like Chennai City, East Bengal, Mohun Bagan, RKFC etc. I just checked on Hotstar; if you type in "I-league" only, you will get only 3-4 videos
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    I league matches are available in hotstar. It is strange that I league players are not recognized much. This pushes all the players to get in to Isl somehow. 
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Around 80 matches of I league 2018 19 are available in hotstar. 
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777haritrams24
    @ajmal: Much more than the recognition I think it is the money. Just read today in a Bengali daily about the experience of a footballer who used to play in the Kolkata Big Two in the recent past and is now a part of an ISL team. Although he has not got enough game time in the past two years, he is not too unhappy. He said that he gets a lot more money nowadays with which he has built a house, made investments etc. He said that as a footballer, he has to think about his future too.
    Deb_Banajmal
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    I wanna see how , soosairaj ,brandon ,udanta and chettri play together , if they really gelled well with each other oh man this forward lineup will be great to watch
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited May 2019
    The only problem is Chettris age which doesn't make it a long term solution. We do need a quality no.9
    goalkeepardeepumunna219777shibier
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I don't see chettri retiring anytime soon though, I guess he will try and stretch it till the time he realised from deep within, that he no longer can play at his best. He, even at this age is miles ahead of the next talent. 

But I do agree we need to find someone to carry on the baton. Jobby looked promising, need to see more though.
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777shibieratuljgashindiasparta
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Manvir Singh looks like a good option after chetri..  Unfortunate for him not to get gametime 
    How about Liston Colaco?