Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9949 Points
    edited October 2019
    We need an 'wow' emoji. This is when we need not endorse or disapprove a post yet are amazed. For example, someone posts Pele was in NT at sixteen years age. If I 'like' the post, I am agreeing to push all sixteen years into the NT. Which I don't. An 'wow' helps me register my reaction to this information as an one-off case.

And that 'sad' emoji also. I cannot 'like' the news of someone's death (or MB's loss in a match, which is only too frequent :( ), nor can I 'dislike' the news. A 'sad' emoji helps without speaking out loud.

Also, these two should be without any points associated.
    Passimunna219777indian_goonerthebeautifulgamegaffertape
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Anyone interested in writing a preview and starting the thread for India vs Bangladesh World Cup Qualifier can go ahead a post the thread.
    We can also add the list of IFN members going to the stadium to watch the game.
    dev_pfc
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1935 Points
    @munna219777 will do it over the weekend. if its ok.
    munna219777Deb_Ban
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1935 Points
    Can someone please remove India vs Bangladesh Match thread from announcements. 
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    edited November 2019
    It seems that there has been some change in format in IFN. I am sure members will have their opinions but according to me the earlier version seemed better
    Thanks...the earlier version has reverted!
    edited July 2020
    Please do something to prevent the creation of these spam threads, they are getting on our nerves. There have been almost a dozen spams created in the morning today so that it is difficult to search the genuine threads from these fake ones.

What I find is that these fake threads are usually created in the morning but they get deleted only in the evening/night. I understand that admins/mods have jobs to do and they cannot be supposed to be attending to each and every minutiae all the time. Therefore, as suggested by members, there should be some criterion for a member to make a thread, whether it is a minimum no. of points or something else. This will help to prevent the proliferation of these threads.

I would request @munna219777 and @mohammed_87hassan to take up this matter with @rudra and deal with it on an urgent basis if possible.

Thanks!
    haritrams24munna219777Deb_Banatuljggoalkeeparkartik91
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    i login every morning and have to delete 5+ threads and turns me off and don't browse topics at all