Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    FPAI team of the year:<div><span style="color: rgb(77, 77, 77); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Goalkeeper - Karanjit Singh</span><br style="color: rgb(77, 77, 77); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="color: rgb(77, 77, 77); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Defenders - Deepak Mondal, Mahesh Gawli, Uga Okpara, Syed Rahim Nabi</span><br style="color: rgb(77, 77, 77); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="color: rgb(77, 77, 77); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Midfielders - Rocus Lamare, Douhou Pierre, Roberto Mendes da Silva, Penn Orji</span><br style="color: rgb(77, 77, 77); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="color: rgb(77, 77, 77); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Forwards - Odafa Okolie, Ranti Martins </span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>pretty funny line-up i would say as none of young player awardee or fan favourite is being finding a place in the line up</div><div><br></div><div>and why are they playing 6 foreigners in starting line-up??they should have applied 3 foreigner rule here also i feel</div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    Cannot agree more Shankar. Specially in the midfield i think we could have had Francis Fernandez, Clifford, Lester or Mehtab. But nothing can be done with the forward line though :)
    also they should have a 3-4 reserve player squad with the young player nominees which could come as subs.
  • Yep, this is a sham in my opinion. @Shankar got it 100% right. 3 foreigner rule should have been used.
    Rahim Nabi: Indian player of the year
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    Rahim Nabi: Indian player of the year
    fantastic. Very happy for him.
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    Congrats to TJM on being the best coach.
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/136/india/2012/05/12/3096861/being-numero-uno-in-cricket-doesnt-make-us-great-among-a<br><br>Couldn't be happier about this public statement of his, hope more realize that, ESPECIALLY YOU GUYS IN DELHI, MUMBAI, BANGALORE AND HYDERABAD, ARE YOU LISTENING ???<br><br>Having lived close to a decade abroad, I can vouch for this.  Lucky that I could play soccer, I made so many friends internationally, off course if you wanna mix with various cultures and enrich your experience, which most Indians (lived a major part of their lives in India) internationally. in my observation shy away from, prefer to keep themselves in their comfortable cocoon of Bollywood and cricket.  I was a part of the international team in Chicago amateur league, those seasons I could make time off work.  Soccer is the easiest way to connect internationally.<br>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody">According
    to the coach of AIFF Academy, Arther Papas, an Australian, Tolgey is
    being paid 8 times more money than he deserves. Tolgay would have hardly
    got 20 lacs INR if he played in Australia. Tolgay was a 2nd division
    player in Australia. 1.50 cr INR salary should get much better players from Australia, he feels.<br></span></h6>
    Projenator, we are discussing on this thread in the transfer section, please follow it there.