SAFF News

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points

Live Match Final : SAFF U20 Championship || Bangladesh vs India

• souravindiasouravindia 3593 Points
    Bangladesh seems to have developed u20 players very well. Looks technically better. Constant inroads in our final third. If they had a proper goal poacher, this team would be dangerous. Only thing is not all look like u20. From India's point of view Gurkirat seems to be a bit selfish
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    India 2-2 Bangladesh

Gurkirat scored his second goal and levelled the score
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    edited August 2022
    Amazing goal by Gurkirat! If he plays like this then Pandita, Manvir etc shoudl actually move aside..hope Stimac is watching! This was a long range right footer..His long range left footer against Maldives was even better..Cant remember when was the last time I saw a young strong striker score like this. Makes sense that he moved from CB to striker because of his technical ability
    munna219777
    Also I dont think Bdesh players look technically better..every nation is extra motivated to beat India and that helps them..they also play dirty whenever they can
    deepak dedha
    Motivation is there of course, but game shows they are technically very good. Holding, passing, dribbling as well as change of strides to get tobthe ball, i really liked what i saw. Their no 7 is awesome. If they continue this development in coming years they are going to give tough fight to our seniors. Regarding Gurkirat he is excellent but he laso needs to learn when tonpass on to his team mates. He has faltered at crucial times in this match
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    India are way better technically. Only in patches they lost steam. Now the scoreline justifies the gap in quality. Watching Gurkeerat gives so much hope. Both he and Jangra aren't shy of attempting but Gurkeerat has that extra skill to create opportunities out of nothing 
    giridharanRonnysouravindiamunna219777indian_goonerdeepak dedha
    Probably a prolific striker needs to be selfish. Take a bow to him. Excellent. But i still stick to my point. Scoreline is flattering , game wasnt . moving out of supporting team India, try to look at it as a neutral. Bangladesh team is technically very good but probably lack tactical knowledge. They gave good fight in both the matches till normal time. Don't go by scoreline alone, remember they are leas experienced than this Indian bunch
    giridharan
    edited August 2022
    Lots of Kangladesh players deserve red card for their intentional tackles but ref is just going easy on them. They are going with 2 feet tackles..those should be red cards