Football Quotes

Comments

• debjit1925 wrote: »
    Okay, this is not a quote but it's still valid- Wenger tweeted: '<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">Spurs will be very low tonight. They did not see that coming. They expected to win the Champions League next season'.</span>

<br><div><br></div><div>Just saying that Wenger does not have a Twitter. Checked. Please provide a link.</div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    debjit1925 wrote: »
    Okay, this is not a quote but it's still valid- Wenger tweeted: '<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">Spurs will be very low tonight. They did not see that coming. They expected to win the Champions League next season'.</span>

<br><div><br></div><div>Just saying that Wenger does not have a Twitter. Checked. Please provide a link.</div>

<br><div>Check this out: https://twitter.com/#!/wengerknowsbest</div>;
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    "The first 90 minutes are the most important."<div>- Sir Bobby Robson</div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>"If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better."</b> Johan Cruyff</font>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Just heard all these quotes from the US National Team coach Jürgen Klinsmann who coached Germany from 2004-2006 and Bayern Munich from 2008-2009. </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Basically "When I was coaching Germany, the biggest problem was that we thought that we were better than what we really were. When we won a game by a huge margin the players would be out on the golf course the next morning instead of being at the club house and thinking about the next game."</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Those are true words and I bet is true for Indian football as well.</font></div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <b>"Professional football is something like war. Whoever behaves too
    properly, is lost."</b> - Rinus Michels (Coached Holland, Ajax &
    Barcelona)<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>“Football is not art, but there is an art to playing good football”</b></font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "> Ruud Krol (One of the best defenders from Holland)</span></div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <pre style="font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial"><b>"I'm not a believer in luck..... but I do believe you need it."</b></font></pre><pre><font face="Arial"><font size="2">- Alan Ball ( Member of England's World Cup winning squad of 1966 and Managed many clubs later on )</font></font></pre>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <h1 class="posttitle" style="margin: 1px 0px 6px; padding: 1px 0px 0px; color: rgb(207, 94, 10); font-family: 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 36px; text-transform: capitalize; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">“I Can Promise I Will Give My Utmost To Help Indian Football” – Arthur Papas</h1>