19th Senior Women’s National Football Championship 2010-11

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    So, what is the result?
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    assam vs jharkhand 4-0
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    So, we are missing just 1 result now from the whole tournament - Chhattisgarh v Haryana on Saturday 7th May. If anybody can help find this result, I would be very grateful.

Chhattisgarh v Haryana 4-0
  • mcruicmcruic 0 Points
    So, what is the result?

Mark mentioned it on the previous page of this thread - Maharashtra 4-0 Rajasthan
  • mcruicmcruic 0 Points
    So, we are missing just 1 result now from the whole tournament - Chhattisgarh v Haryana on Saturday 7th May. If anybody can help find this result, I would be very grateful.

Are you sure? Haryana qualified for the quarter-finals, not Chhattisgarh. In order for Haryana to qualify, they must have either beaten or drawn with Chhattisgarh.
  • mcruicmcruic 0 Points
    assam vs jharkhand 4-0

Other result - Manipur 3-0 Goa.
    Manipur have qualified for the semi-finals. Assam take on Goa on 12th May to see who joins them in the semi-finals. Goa need just a draw to qualify, Assam need a win.

11th May matches:
    Odisha v Kerala, West Bengal v Haryana

Wins for Odisha and West Bengal would qualify both for the semi-finals with one round of matches still to play. On 13th May, Odisha take on West Bengal and Haryana take on Kerala. Odisha v West Bengal is important as the loser will have to play Manipur in the semi-finals.
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points

Are you sure? Haryana qualified for the quarter-finals, not Chhattisgarh. In order for Haryana to qualify, they must have either beaten or drawn with Chhattisgarh.

The result it true to our best of knowledge. We got it from a Maharastra women's team player herself.
  • mcruicmcruic 0 Points

The result it true to our best of knowledge. We got it from a Maharastra women's team player herself.

Hmm. Confusing. Mark told me that the Maharashtra player gave him the result of the Maharashtra v Rajasthan match (4-0 to Maharashtra). Chhattisgarh could not have beaten Haryana, or they would be playing in the quarter-finals now. They are not, Haryana are playing. So, somebody has got their information wrong. Someone from the Haryana or Chhattisgarh teams would be a better source for information I think...
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    You guys are doing fantastic work
  • juhishah11juhishah11 0 Points
    the quater pools are.

Pool A
    Goa
    Manipur
    Jharkhand
    Assam

Pool B
    West Bengal
    Orissa
    Kerala
    Haryana

Match Results

Pool A
    Manipur vs Assam 8-0
    Goa vs Jharkhand 2-0
    Manipur vs Goa 3-0
    Jharkhand vs Assam 4-0

Pool B
    West Bengal vs Kerala 4-1 or 5-1 (nt sure)
    Orissa vs Haryana 4-0 (nt sure)
    Orissa vs Kerala 13-0
    West Bengal vs Haryana 5-1 (nt sure)

Matches of Pool A on d 12th
    Goa vs Assam (winner will qualify for the semis)
    Manipur vs Jharkhand

Matches of Pool B on 13th
    Orissa vs West Bengal (this match will decide who will top their pool. INTERESTING MATCH IT WILL BE)
    Kerala vs Haryana