Mumbai fc 2012-13 season

shankarshankar 2600 Points
edited August 2012 in Mumbai FC
<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Mumbai fc announces preliminary squad</p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "><br></p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Goal Keeper- Sharath K,Kunal Sawant,Sanjiban Ghosh,Nidhin Lal</p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "> </p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Defenders- Faizal Rehman,Peter Costa,Evans Quao,Justine Stephen,Kamaljeet Kumar,William Colaco,Dane Periera,Karan Amin.</p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "> </p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Midfielder-Nicholas Rodrigues,John Coutinho,,Ashutosh Mehta,Dane Pereira,Subhas Chakraborty,James singh,Sampath Kuttymani,Darren Caldeira</p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "> </p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Striker - N D Opara,Yusif Yakubu,Gabriel Fernandes,Jayesh Rane</p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "> </p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Foreigners-Evans Quao(Ghana),Yusuf Yakubu(Ghana),N.D.Opara(Nigeria)</p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; "><br></p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">A Squad of 23 is what expected to be registered for the coming season with a slot left for asian quota to be filled.</p></p>

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

Mumbai played 2 pre-season matches against dodsal fc and ongc each...

Both matches ended with scoreline 3-2 in favour of mumbai fc

Yea..most of indian players are too young and inexperienced for top flight action....

lot will depend on the shooting boots of yakubu and opara with the hope to have better defense with the line of colaco, stephen and amiri at the back.....my serious concern is the midfield of the team it lacks any leader to have proceeding

last also there was no one in center but lobo and nicolas at wings means the team could work with wings but this time lobo absence will affect the midfield part i think
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points

how good is tht guy jayesh rane who top scored in u20 i-league

> gopiajeesh said:
    > how good is tht guy jayesh rane who top scored in u20 i-league

If they play any friendly this sunday i will watch them and let you know about his game as of now no idea as never watched his game
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points

> shankar said:
    > > gopiajeesh said:
    > > how good is tht guy jayesh rane who top scored in u20 i-league

>
    >

If they play any friendly this sunday i will watch them and let you know about his game as of now no idea as never watched his game

i hope they play this Sunday.....
    :)>-

edited September 2012

In last 10 days mumbai fc has played dodsal fc twice and interestingly both time mumbai fc won by just one goal in high scoring first was 3-2 win followed by now a 4-3 win...wondering whether the attacking is strong or defense is weak :-w

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> shankar said:
    > In last 10 days mumbai fc has played dodsal fc twice and interestingly both time india won by just one goal in high scoring first was 3-2 win followed by now a 4-3 win...wondering whether the attacking is strong or defense is weak :-w

"both time india won"

:-w

> rudra said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > In last 10 days mumbai fc has played dodsal fc twice and interestingly both time india won by just one goal in high scoring first was 3-2 win followed by now a 4-3 win...wondering whether the attacking is strong or defense is weak :-w
    >
    >

"both time india won"

:-w

what india :P ;)