List of Players who deserve National Team Call-Up

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Uttam Rai!! So soon?

looking at the condition of Arrows defence, I doubt Shouvik will make it, but Deepak is not playing most of these due to injury, so he still can make it....Holi, I don't think he has matured enough, not scoring much.

I would like to see Brandon getting 5 mins in the field.

These are some of my other choice -
    CK vineeth, Bineesh Balan, Milan Singh, Narayan Das (too early, I accept), Lineker Machado, Bikramjit singh Sr. (Churchill Bros.), Harmanjot Khabra (I never thought much of him, but he seemed to be scoring), Lalkamal Bhowmick (not because he scored a fantastic goal yesterday, but he has been a talent all these yrs), Subhash Singh
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points

Holicharan has a long way to go before he can make the senior team...I wud like to see  the following players as part of the camp apart from the regualars so that the coach can have a better look at them
    Karma Tsewang,Vineeth,Lalkamal,Naoba,Arnab,Lalrindika,Jeje,Souvik,Pritam Kotal,Subhash,Alwyn,Asif,Md Rafique,Victorino,Dawson,Adil Khan,Bineesh,Gabriel Fernandes,Soram Anganba,Gurjinder,Anas

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points

My List of Players who deserve to to be in India squad(Bold) and other players who at least deserve an call-up.

Air India -
    Pradeep Mohanraj
    Ramandeep

Churchill -
    Ravanan
    Bikramjit
    Bineesh
    Steven Dias
    Sandeep Nandy

Dempo -
    Romeo

East Bengal -
    Gurpreet
    Ralte
    Arnab
    Harmajot
    Naoba

Mumbai FC -
    Justin
    Gabriel
    Darren

ONGC -
    Robin

Arrows -
    Milan
    Shouvik

Prayag -
    Vineeth
    Lal Kamal

Pune -
    Anas
    Arata
    Gurjinder

SC Goa -
    Dawson
    Victrino

United Sikkim -
    Sandesh
    Linekar

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

On current form Abhra Mondal of PUNE FC.

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

Lalkamal,C.k Vineeth,Arnab mondal, harmanjoth,Abranches,bineesh

So get ready to prepare your list of players after ISL.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Sandesh , Cavin Lobo , Gabriel , Subash ,baljit, Robin Gurung are players who should be in next camp .

players like balwant etc are already part of it 
    edited October 2014
    Sandesh and Balwant will make it anyway.

Do we really have any Int games after ISL ?? As far as I know there will not be any, so most of these players need to carry the performance in I-League.

However our U-23 might play the U-22 AFC qualifiers after ISL. Not sure how many U-23 players getting first team football in ISL. 
    8-|
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2971 Points
    Udanta singh will be discovery of the season