Research papers on Football

savkapsavkap 2 Points
edited September 2019 in Past
Hi guys,<div><br></div><div>Does anybody have any research papers, white papers, case studies on Indian Football?</div><div><br></div><div>Please share.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks</div>
munna219777

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Hi, yes there are a few. But mostly done on Kolkata football history and East Bengal - Mohun Bagan rivalry.<br><br>At the moment Valerian Football Foundation runs a research/scholarly journal called 90 minutes (not to be confused with the football magazine 90 minutes). At the moment they mostly involve themselves with Football history. Although, I have seen a few on medical topics of present, studies mainly done with a small population in some part of our country.<br><br>Apart from these, papers has been published in International journals, I will share links, but most are not accessible. I have some though.<br><br>You can read, the book by Boria Majumdar and Kaushik Bandhopadhayay whose chapters are actually schorly articles (u will find references for every sentence). The book is called - Goalless .<font size="1"><b><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'trebuchet MS', 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;"></span></b></font><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @savkap - if u are interested more about such articles or wanna contribute or wanna subscribe 90 minutes journal, u can send me a message here with ur email<br>
  • savkapsavkap 2 Points
    Thanks Rudra,<div><br></div><div>Can you send me those links please?</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @savkap -<div>Apologies, will do that later, I am bit tied up, I just visit the forum, make couple of comments. I will share good number of links here in next 3-4 days</div>
  • @Rudra - I need more details about research work on Indian football, I want to contribute and subscribe. Kindly mail me - [email protected]<br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@rudra said: >> @savkap -
    Apologies, will do that later, I am bit tied up, I just visit the forum, make couple of comments. I will share good number of links here in next 3-4 days

3-4 days r over.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > @rudra said: >> @savkap -
    > Apologies, will do that later, I am bit tied up, I just visit the forum, make couple of comments. I will share good number of links here in next 3-4 days
    >
    >
    >
    > 3-4 days r over.

haha..well the other guy didnt contact back also...if he was so interested, he wud have
  • preetampreetam 870 Points

wat we hav to do with research paper i think we shud simply enjoy national team matches and AFC cup 13

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> preetam said:
    > wat we hav to do with research paper i think we shud simply enjoy national team matches and AFC cup 13

some people need them for variety of reasons, its a very specialized field and it is because of these we get to know about how overall progress of Indian football has been, or whether a plan has been sucessful or what are its flaws. For example I know a Management PhD student in UK who is doing his research on Vision India project, if such stuff are properly done one can use the knowledge for future implementation of projects