who will be top indian scorer?

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:
    cs sabeeth with 9 goals last season  leads everyone </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    <a href="http://www.asianage.com/football/talent-galore-state-095">http://www.asianage.com/football/talent-galore-state-095</a></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">ya, I have to go through every game in the I-League now because different sources say something different.</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">May be you guys need to do the scorer list the same way you did in u-20 i-league</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">that will be easier for you to access later on</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am currently doing that. I have all the goalscorers from the first 4 rounds already on a word document. It is currently 1:04 in the morning here and I have school tomorrow so I may finish tomorrow but I plan to get up to Round 15 before sleep.</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I think @admin posted a detailed review of every team with every goal scorer based on AIFF site, last yr., can we expect that this yr too?
  • come on vineeth ck
    pride of india

• preetampreetam 870 Points

jeje and vineeth r my favort. this session....wishin them luk ....they shud score a lot more goal and challenge chhetri for spot in NT...

• > preetam said:
    > jeje and vineeth r my favort. this session....wishin them luk ....they shud score a lot more goal and challenge chhetri for spot in NT...

Jeje is blocked off by a bad Pune FC team in terms of style. It is literally pass it from defense to midfield and then they smash it to the forwards. Jeje will always be the one to chest or head it down and then pass to Moga or the winger.

Jeje needs to be on a team that can pass the ball better from midfield to the front line. He would score more then.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > preetam said:
    > > jeje and vineeth r my favort. this session....wishin them luk ....they shud score a lot more goal and challenge chhetri for spot in NT...
    >
    >

Jeje is blocked off by a bad Pune FC team in terms of style. It is literally pass it from defense to midfield and then they smash it to the forwards. Jeje will always be the one to chest or head it down and then pass to Moga or the winger.

Jeje needs to be on a team that can pass the ball better from midfield to the front line. He would score more then.

then he will suit mumbai fc till we get the lead ;)

they shud sign 4 a team where coach prefer indian ST///

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> preetam said:
    > they shud sign 4 a team where coach prefer indian ST///

not even in 2nd division they will find such a team :P

Aiff shud make a rule where 1 indian ST is compulsary....if they r using 2ST strategy

• How about instead of fucking up the staring 11s we actually try to improve our youth development so we can one day see an Indian take over a foreigner.