Mohammedan Sporting Club News

Comments

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited May 2013
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Joyptan wrote: »
    The season actualy begins in July-August.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">I meant I-League, Federation Cup etc.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">CFL and Airlines Cup etc are just friendlies and if he needs to miss those for his family then fine but to miss a 8 month season due to your sons, a little suspicious.</font></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    rumors of aiff approaching him for the Arrows Job
  • harry191harry191 89 Points
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">So, any reasoning behind it. I am guessing it has to do with the fact that the Mohammedan officials were not listening to his player requests and decided to get the players they wanted and Sen saw that they were crap (Sandeep Sangha for example) and thus he resigned as it would not be </span><i style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">his team</i><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I can already see either Chima Okorie, Stanley Rozario, or even Biswajit Bhattacharya coming in as coach.</font></div>

<br><br>too early to comment ....<br> :-B
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited May 2013
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    The season actualy begins in July-August.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">I meant I-League, Federation Cup etc.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">CFL and Airlines Cup etc are just friendlies and if he needs to miss those for his family then fine but to miss a 8 month season due to your sons, a little suspicious.</font></div>

Just u meaning won't do. Being an I-league club now they have to do well in CFL also.

Btw as @archak said Sanjoy Sen is almost cirtain to be the next arrows coach. Being an arrows coach he has only I-league and FED Cup to play for with no expectation.
  • Ah yes, the delightful bullshit that holds Indian football back. What amazingness.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Yes, that delightful bulls*it that holds Indian football .
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Yes, that delightful bulls*it that holds Indian football .

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Back. I know you live in the area and are used to the idea so I will not talk you out of it but yes, it holds us back. The instability, ramped up with foreigners, and domination by I-League teams just takes the fun out of "lower league/state football".</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I like state football, I think that Australia and Brazil do state football right, but India does not. I support state football, just don't like how its ran.</font></div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    <h1><font color="#33cc00">SANJOY SEN CHICKENED OUT.....!!!</font></h1>
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    The name of new Mohammedan Sporting coach is Abdul Aziz, Uefa Pro license Nigerian currently working in Finland.
    Tope Fuja is going to be the new assistant coach of Mohammedan Sporting.