GOOD FOREIGN PLAYERS WHICH CAN BE SIGNED BY I LEAGUE CLUBS

7negi7negi India10890 Points
edited November 2013 in I league
 After FIFA WORLD 2014 .. Many veterans stars will available for transfer .. They may  be interested to play in I league due to various reason ISL one of them ..<br><br>So Can we see Players like Ronaldhino , Roberto Carlos ,Michael Chopra, Robbe Keane  etc in I league ???<br><br>These Veterans stars can Gives our I league Star Value ???<br><br>As From next Season Icon Players Rule gonna exists Suggest Some Icons Players guys 
mohammed_87hassan

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    My god this thread is not needed.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    <br><br><div>why ? </div>
    mohammed_87hassan
    7negi wrote: »
    <br><br><div>why ? </div>
    <br><div><br></div><div>Because we already do this on the transfer thread. In the end it is just our wishlist of players we would like to see in the I-League and that is it. That can easily just be put in the transfer thread instead of having a dedicated thread for it.</div><div><br></div><div>Take it from someone who did this when he first arrived here two years ago and started to create threads like "Format Suggestions for the I-League" or "Sponsorship Suggestions for Indian football". They all seem like great threads to create at first but eventually they just die down and become lifeless in the bottom of the piles of threads on this forum.</div>
  • There are many threads formed or created outside a tread which I felt is not needed for the past 2 years and nobody cared. You had general I-league discussion, then transfer, then it got more specific, so let this be.
    Fine. But can we at least reformat the title. All capitals? Also... a dash in I-League.<div><br></div><div>P.S.: Yes, I complain all the time.</div>
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    c ronaldo can help churchill turn the corner? this is a wishlist thread right?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    His can be really useful thread. Certainly arsenal fan would have a lot to post here since his couple of suggestions were taken up by a few clubs e.g. Rohan Ricketts.
    Its awful that the whole 1sr page of this discussion is filled with deliberation over the legitimacy of the thread. I would suggest let us leave that for the admin to decide. Also arsenal fan is right in saying that All Caps are too tacky and I-League without a hyphen means nothing
    namewtheld wrote: »
    His can be really useful thread. Certainly arsenal fan would have a lot to post here since his couple of suggestions were taken up by a few clubs e.g. Rohan Ricketts.
    Its awful that the whole 1sr page of this discussion is filled with deliberation over the legitimacy of the thread. I would suggest let us leave that for the admin to decide. Also arsenal fan is right in saying that All Caps are too tacky and I-League without a hyphen means nothing

<br><div><br></div><div>Last post on the subject from me. I will admit I jumped the gun a little to early. Don't ask why, I really don't know why I did. Perhaps it was the all caps etc.</div><div><br></div><div>Anyway, you are right. In fact I do have lists of players currently free agents (well, technically they work jobs but outside of football) who have played in MLS etc who would do well in I-League.</div>
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    This thread look interesting
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    edited November 2013
    First of all there should be a criteria in selecting the "Good" foreign players. <div><br><div>Second: International players have to come over for a trial, lets see if they can get accustomed to our environment (heat, humidity, food, culture, etc)</div><div><br></div><div>Third: set different levels of contracts, like A, B and C, where A could be the top of the list players, with high salary and benefits, could be given to players who represented their National team, say like more than 10 Internationals and has scored enough goals. Contract C can be the with fewer requirements and justifications.</div><div><br></div><div>Fourth: put a complete STOP to the random selection of these African players, or any others, just for the sake of hiring international players, the clubs are hiring really below par players and getting the result they didn't want.</div><div><br></div><div>With some new rules and standards in the contracts, hiring good foreign players, hope the I-League improves the standards of Indian Football.</div></div>