2013-14 I-League Round 17: Back to business!

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Lagos will make debut today
  • So has the CB vsEB mtch shifted to a new date?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    desperately waiting to see lagos debut.....he might be one of the best foreigner ever played i n india
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Still 0-0 at halftime. Lagos is too bulky n slow. Let's see how it works out. He took ine shot that hit the post.
  • Still 0-0 at halftime. Lagos is too bulky n slow. Let's see how it works out. He took ine shot that hit the post.

More importantly what position is Balwant playing. Also what about Wolfe and Shahbana, how are they performaing?
    Its all a mess. Balwant was upfront and wolfe on right. Shabana only good player in first half. Rest all 21 are shit.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Gooooallllll Anthony Wolfe scored from Spot..

Lagos was Brought down by Goal Keeper 

56' Churchill Brothers 1-0 Rangdajied United
    edited February 2014
    Although Churchill now seem to have a settled team on paper, they were actually not exactly settled. The introduction of Lagos has created more issues. They require a few more games to get the combination right.

Lagos and Balwant upfront was a total failure. They often went for the same ball. I dont know whether success has got to the head of balwant. He is playing very selfish. On one occasion he was one on one with the GK and lagos was open in front of goal, but he tries to dribble the GK and wastes the chance. The next moment he finds himself sitting on the bench for that howler. Anthony Wolfe was wasted on the right flank. He looked lost in that position, but played for the team. I would prefer a swith between balwant and anthony.

Shabana was a class apart. I dont know why the man of the match was given to Lagos. He himself was shocked and surprised on receiving it. Lagos only contribution was one shot on the post and earned one penalty. He seems very bulky and slow, he is more a goal poacher. Not much running around but has good shots n heading.

Rangdajied badly needs to get rid of steven and tomba singh on the flanks. They hardly did anything and are now old for that job. Their two asians were very good. Overall its not a bad team just that too many old hags Gournagi, Sushant Mathew,Steven Dias n Tomba Singh.

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    There is lot of confusion about dates, timings and venues of games. Can anyone please post the latest schedule of games and Ten Action TV schedule also.