2013-14 I-League Round 18: The leaders return.

Comments

• @soccerlouer
    Joaqum abranches didn't get any club? I thought he performed well last year by scoring 6 goals.
    Yea, we can assume many a thing...fact is he did not! Papas wa not interested in him...and if he played well....he would have been certainly roped in by other Goan Clubs ! Personally I think, he is a good player, and was surprised that none of the Goan clubs were interested in him.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Recent Case Adil, a good performance at Sporting earned him national cap. One season in Bengal now who need him. 
    he went at Churchil Club house to look out for chance, but they already had enough players on his position. 

All clubs except Bengal clubs have decent sqaud size that gives enough chance for players but MB and EB use i league players in CFL sepcially strikers and hardly give them chance in i league and that the fact 

Adil is lazy and got spoiled at Kolkata Club

He had offers from PFC and BFC but him and his greedy agent fucked up by asking for Kolkata sums of money....
  • who told you Joaquim did not had clubs ? if club promise to pay 75 lakh and other just 45 which he would join at age of 27. 
    Dika lol he got 30 games in i league since he had at Eb now very slow (As gaffer says may be coz of ageieng) but I spoke to players they says EB and MB management of players is shit very shit. 
    Alivto takes lot of cut for players he is one of the way part of management. 
    Fitness, Coaches, facilities all aare not favorable in Bengal specially at two EB and MB 
    I  am 100% sure in next 2 years We will see Ram Malik having Family pack like what Dika have now 
    Get ur figures correct. Joaquim came at 55. ALso, if as a player if one feels(career lasts till 32-33 max), he can get a god deal, why would he not come over? If u r working for some organisation, and u get a better offer/better opportunity elsewhere, u wud not make a move? With hiked up package, the expectation is also hiked up. And if one has the balls, he would perform to get a bigger pie for the next season. And if he fails - then grapes are sour! LOL....
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Josquim went to the club that paid him the most.

He isn't worth more than 20-25, but given his gambling problems ( bull fighting) , he'd need  40-50 laks salary to cope.
    He isn't serious about his career, and will just try to make easy money for next few seasons before disappearing away
  • Recent Case Adil, a good performance at Sporting earned him national cap. One season in Bengal now who need him. 
    he went at Churchil Club house to look out for chance, but they already had enough players on his position. 

All clubs except Bengal clubs have decent sqaud size that gives enough chance for players but MB and EB use i league players in CFL sepcially strikers and hardly give them chance in i league and that the fact 

Adil is lazy and got spoiled at Kolkata Club

He had offers from PFC and BFC but him and his greedy agent fucked up by asking for Kolkata sums of money....
    Yes..now we are talking and talking sense...! Infact ;gaffertape always does that. The fact is Adil IS lazy...is injury prone. If anybody wud have followed Kolkata football deeply, during the beginning of the season Adil used to get the starts....opportunities came his way only for him to squander at ease! Added to that , he is extremely injury prone.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Adil can play as both midfield and defender

• who told you Joaquim did not had clubs ? if club promise to pay 75 lakh and other just 45 which he would join at age of 27. 
    Dika lol he got 30 games in i league since he had at Eb now very slow (As gaffer says may be coz of ageieng) but I spoke to players they says EB and MB management of players is shit very shit. 
    Alivto takes lot of cut for players he is one of the way part of management. 
    Fitness, Coaches, facilities all aare not favorable in Bengal specially at two EB and MB 
    I  am 100% sure in next 2 years We will see Ram Malik having Family pack like what Dika have now 
    Get ur figures correct. Joaquim came at 55. ALso, if as a player if one feels(career lasts till 32-33 max), he can get a god deal, why would he not come over? If u r working for some organisation, and u get a better offer/better opportunity elsewhere, u wud not make a move? With hiked up package, the expectation is also hiked up. And if one has the balls, he would perform to get a bigger pie for the next season. And if he fails - then grapes are sour! LOL....
    LOL
    perform
    First you get hardly few chance at EB and MB they dont persist with players
    and with Shit like Moga and Chidi getting regular chance where would he play. 
    He would fail badly 
    and then would return homee 
    and would manage ETO AND VERRU 

Oh....I thought most of the members here were gung ho about Moga till last year , when he was with PFC - atleast thats what most of the comments were about him - about his goal scoring abilities! Now that he is in Kolkata, he suddenly has become "shit"! Moga , in any case was a shit with The "great" Derrick persisted with for a couple of years!
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    What is eto and verru? Is that sumthing to do with samuel ETOO
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Why do the kolkata clubs realise that a player is shit/lazy only after signing him for atrocious amounts of money. Surely they should hsve enough sources and contacts to know about the players in advance.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    @gaffertape who told u that I have bulls